Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Kathi Castillo. Written by John Loy.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Theodore: Who was it this time, Alvin?
- Alvin: It was Wolfman.
- Theodore: Aye, nuts.
- Simon: I knew it. [takes out a tally chart of Alvin's monster nightmares] Two more Wolfman nightmares and Theodore owes me… [yawns and turns the lamp off] a new bunsen burner.
- Alvin: [turns the lamp back on] Wait a minute, guys. Let's stay up a while and… play.
- Simon: Alvin, it's late. [turns the lamp back off]
- Alvin: [turns the lamp back on again] Okay, I admit it. I'm freaked out! Who's our new neighbor?
- Theodore: Mr. Talbot?
- Alvin: Exactly. His dog was howling again. That always spooks me.
- Dave: [enters the Chipmunks' room and turns on the lights] Face it, Alvin. It's because you watch monster movies late at night.
- Alvin: Dave, has anyone talked to you about your dandruff?
- Dave: I mean it, Alvin. This is getting way out of hand. Now, back to sleep, everybody. You got school tomorrow. [turns off the lights]
- Theodore: [getting back in his bed] Oh, yeah, school.
- Simon: Theodore, since when don't you like avocadoes?
- Theodore: Since Nathan's been stealing my lunch. He hates them.
- Simon: Silly me. You wouldn't want to offend your attacker.
- Brittany: I hate fog.
- Simon: [sighs] It's nearly condensed water vapor suspended…
- Brittany: Like I care! It's creepy and it makes my hair frizz!
- Dave: [puts his hand on Alvin's shoulder, startling him] Alvin, that was Miss Miller. She has a house full of screaming Chipettes. Would you like to tell me why?
- Alvin: [nervously] Who's in the mood for lasagna?
- [Dave enters the Chipmunks' room and starts confiscating Alvin's monster merchandise]
- Alvin: [watching in shock] Dave, what are you doing?!
- Dave: This monster mania of yours has gotten completely out of control. As of now, your monster days are over. No movies, no models, no Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. [Alvin gasps in deep horrified shock] You're going cold turkey.
- Alvin: Mr. Talbot is a werewolf! And I'm not going to rest until I prove it.
- Simon: And apparently, neither am I.
- Alvin: Are you in, or... in?
- Simon: Given those choices... I'm in.
- Dave: Theodore, what's wrong? [notices the bitten marks on his hand] What happened to your hand?
- Theodore: [softly weeping] I was coming back from Eleanor's… and I… I got bit by a dog! A really big one! [sobs softly]
- Brittany: I don't get it, Theodore was always the sweet one.
- Simon: What about me?
- Brittany: You're the smart one.
- Alvin: And me?
- Brittany: [scoffs] You're the other one.
- Dave: I've got to get to the school and warn the kids!
- Ross Bagdasarian — Alvin Seville, Simon Seville, and Dave Seville
- Janice Karman — Theodore Seville, Brittany Miller, Jeanette Miller, and Eleanor Miller
- Maurice LaMarche — Lawrence Talbot and the Wolfman
- Miriam Flynn — Principal Milliken
- Rob Paulsen — Mr. Rochelle
- April Winchell — Madame Raya