Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marie-Claire "Amber" Cremers (born 17 September 1969) is a Dutch-born singer, songwriter, label owner, and executive producer who is best known for her debut 1996 single "This Is Your Night".
- And then I asked him with my eyes to ask again (yes),
And then he asked me would I (yes, yes).
I put my arms around him (yes),
And drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts,
And his heart was going like mad.
Yes, I said yes, I will, yes.
- I feel the need to be naked with you.
Take off my pants, my shirt, my socks and my shoes.
I need to be naked with you.
- "The Need to Be Naked", from Naked (2002).
- Your hair shines like gold, says my child.
You are pretty old, says my child.
And I think to myself how I used to be.
There's another wrinkle that I see.
Then he takes my hand and smiles at me.
- "The Smile of My Child", Naked (2002).
- You entered my aura and fell into my arms.
I just wrapped around you like a snake that's been charmed.
- "You Move Me", My Kind of World (2004).
- It's the way that you kiss, the way that you give back,
The way you love me like this -- look at the beauty of that.
These are the tangled words of our love, that we both do untie --
Same old ways, same old spice, same old paradise.
- "Same Old Paradise", My Kind of World (2004).
- Ooh, little boy, in between changing fathers.
Little girl has to live without Mother.
They don't understand why they seem not to need them,
Although all they need is a loving hand.
- "More Time for a Child" (written by Amber's sister, Anne-Fleur Cremers), My Kind of World (2004).