American Dragon: Jake Long
American Dragon: Jake Long (2005-2007) is an animated television series from Disney Channel.Jeff Goode said of the show: "It's a great comedy/action show that I think you and all the other Disney animation fans are really going to love. And it's a bit different than anything Disney has done before. They're 22-minute stories, which is a different storytelling format for us."
- 1 Opening theme: "TQG One"
- 2 Season 1
- 3 Season 2
- 4 Cast
- 5 External links
Opening theme: "TQG One"
- He's cool, he's hot like a frozen sun,
- He's young and fast - he's the chosen one
- People, we're not bragging,
- He's the American dragon
- He's going to stop his enemies
- with his dragon power,
- Dragon teeth, dragon tail, burning dragon fire -
- A real live wire
- American dragon. He's the American dragon
- His skills are getting faster,
- With Grandpa the master,
- It's destiny, what's up, G?,
- It's showtime, baby, for the legacy
- American dragon
- I'm the dragon, I'm not bragging, it's my destiny,,
- I'm the magical protector of the N.Y.C
- 'You heard!?
21 Episodes by January 21, 2005 - January 29, 2006
Episode 1.Old School Training
- Huntsman: American dragon, prepare to become a pair of boots!
- Huntsman: Ah, yes. Do you know what would magnificent stuffed and mount on the wall of the Huntslair?
- Huntsgirl: Let me guess. [looks through the spyglass, spying on Jake and Lao Shi]
- Huntsgirl: A pair of dragon skins?
[She and Huntsman cackle]
Episode 3.The Legend of Dragon Tooth
- Haley: Jake told me not to, um... rip the door off the hinges, break the ceiling fan, and spray the fire extinguishers everywhere... but I wouldn't listen. [smiles, revealing one lost tooth] Sorry!
Episode 5.Act 4, Scene 15
- Huntsman: Blast that American Dragon! We'll pick up the search tomorrow. We will find him. And the beetle.
- Rose: [taking her mask off] For all we know, the dragons have already send it back to Egypt. Maybe we should just give up, and--
- Huntsman: Give up? Those dragons need to be slain! Never forget that! [He takes his glove off, to show Rose his mark on his palm.] It is your calling, as it is mine. As it is theirs. [Huntsman shows Rose the statues of Huntsclan members. Rose looks at her dragon-shaped birthmark]
- Rose: I understand, Huntsmaster. But what's so important about this one Egyptian bug?
- Huntsman: For generations, the Huntsclan have hunted magical creatures. And for generations, dragons have stood in their way. But no more. Once we locate the scarab, we will use its life-giving powers to revive past generations of the Huntsclan. Hundreds shall be reborn and become my army-- An army which will wipe out dragons forever! [cackling]
Episode 6.Eye of the Beholder
- Pageant Host: I'll be the most powerful game show host in the land! Deal with that Trebek.
Episode 15.Jake Takes the Cake
- Susan: Jake, what are you doing?
- Jake: Making a complete fool of myself on national TV.
- Susan: Okay! Well good luck with that!
Episode 21.The Hunted
- [Rose has Jake tied up and charges him]
- Rose: Its over dragon! Say goodbye!
- Jake: Rose, no!
- Rose: [stops in shock] What did you just call me?
- Jake: Rose. If you want to say goodbye, say it to my human face. [takes on human form] Rose, its me.
- Rose: [takes off her mask, shocked] Jake? [pauses then charges him] Hiyah!
- Jake: [discovers Rose cut him free and is running away] Rose, wait! [tries to follow but trips on the ropes]
26 Episodes by June 24, 2006 - September 1, 2007
Episode 2.Half Baked
- Brad: That's right, the Bradster makes Home Ec home excellent.
Episode 7.Family Business
- Balthazar: I do what I love, and I love what I do.
- [Jake and Rose are on yet another dream date. This time, they are in a hot-air balloon perched on a purple mountaintop.]
- Jake: Whoa! What's this?
- Rose: The "Voyage" channel aired a special on hot-air balloons. I kept flipping between that and "America's Wackiest Home Videos".
- [Jake looks at Rose and is surprised Rose is a fan of "America's Wackiest Home Videos"]
- Jake: Hey, isn't that the show where everybody's pants...
- [A pair of hands magically appear to pull down Jake's pants, then Jake pulls them back up]
- Rose: Yep, that one.
Episode 14.Supernatural Tuesday
- Nigel: Don't reach my knees on the b-ball court, why's a kid named Long gots to be so short?
Episode 16.Hong Kong Longs
- [The Dark Dragon makes a long speech about his villainous plans]
- Spud: Excuse me! I move we skip the cool villain banter and get right to the Kung-Fu!
- Councilor Andam: I second the mortal's motion! Get him!
- Spud: [as everyone's losing] You might be winning, but that evil laugh is still a cliche!
- Bananas B: [sees that his side is losing] I think I'm going to sit this one out, I'm against violence. [turns to see Fu Dog]
- Fu Dog: Really? [chases Bananas away] Because I'm all for it! Agoo!
Episode 18.Love Cruise
- Cupid: Papi's off to Cancun to get his groove back!
- Jake: Rose I my Boo After all we been throught, And a love that's taboo, Going on the love criu...
- Huntsman: [after seeing Jake unmorphed] So this is the American dragon's true human form.
- Jake: I wish Rose was never taken by the Huntsclan!
- Huntsman: [holding one of the Aztec Skulls] By the Pantheon of Aztec Skulls I hearby wish...! [knocked out by a blast from Rose from behind]
- Rose: The destruction of all Huntsclan! [all Huntsclan members start to get sucked into the air where they vaporize]
Episode 25.Magic Enemy #1
- Bananas B: Train Zords for Rose is what me is naming, animal guardian's what I'm gaming. I'm telling you, dawg, yo, quit your yelping, I'm a monkey what's into helping.
Episode 26.Ghost Story
- Benny: Hi! I'm Benny! I get picked on a lot, so I've sealed myself in this bully-resistant wonder-ball!
- Craig:: He's Chris.
- Chris:: He's Craig.
- Craig:: We're identical twins, only I weigh five pounds more than Chris.
- Chris:: Not for long, you don't!
- Jacob "Jake" Luke Long - Dante Basco
- Luong Lao Shi "Grandpa" - Keone Young
- Fu Dog - John DiMaggio
- Arthur "Spud" P. Spudinski - Charlie Finn
- Trixie Carter - Miss Kittie