American Dragon: Jake Long
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Old School Training [1.1]
- Huntsman: American Dragon, prepare to become a pair of boots!
Dragon Breath [1.2]
The Talented Mr. Long [1.3]
The Legend of the Dragon Tooth [1.4]
- Haley: Jake told me not to, um... rip the door off the hinges, break the ceiling fan, and spray the fire extinguishers everywhere... but I wouldn't listen. [smiles, revealing one lost tooth] Sorry!
Act 4, Scene 15 [1.5]
- Huntsman: Blast that American Dragon! We'll pick up the search tomorrow. We will find him. And the beetle.
- Rose: [taking her mask off] For all we know, the dragons have already send it back to Egypt. Maybe we should just give up, and-
- Huntsman: Give up? Those dragons need to be slain! Never forget that! [He takes his glove off, to show Rose his mark on his palm.] It is your calling, as it is mine. As it is theirs. [Huntsman shows Rose the statues of Huntsclan members. Rose looks at her dragon-shaped birthmark]
- Rose: I understand, Huntsmaster. But what's so important about this one Egyptian bug?
- Huntsman: For generations, the Huntsclan have hunted magical creatures. And for generations, dragons have stood in their way. But no more. Once we locate the scarab, we will use its life-giving powers to revive past generations of the Huntsclan. Hundreds shall be reborn and become my army- An army which will wipe out dragons forever! [cackling]
Adventures In Troll Sitting / Fu Dog Takes a Walk [1.6]
Professor Rotwood's Thesis [1.7]
The Egg / The Heist [1.8]
Dragon Summit [1.9]
Body Guard Duty [1.10]
The Ski Trip [1.12]
The Long Weekend [1.13]
Eye of the Beholder [1.14]
- Pageant Host: I'll be the most powerful game show host in the land! Deal with that Trebek.
Jake Takes the Cake [1.15]
- Susan: Jake, what are you doing?
- Jake: Making a complete fool of myself on national TV.
- Susan: Okay! Well good luck with that!
Hong Kong Knights [1.16]
The Halloween Bash [1.17]
Fu and Tell / Flight of the Unicorn [1.18]
Keeping Shop [1.19]
Ring Around the Dragon [1.20]
The Hunted [1.21]
- [Rose has Jake tied up and charges him]
- Rose: Its over dragon! Say goodbye!
- Jake: Rose, no!
- Rose: [stops in shock] What did you just call me?
- Jake: Rose. If you want to say goodbye, say it to my human face. [takes on human form] Rose, its me.
- Rose: [takes off her mask, shocked] Jake? [pauses then charges him] Hiyah!
- Jake: [discovers Rose cut him free and is running away] Rose, wait! [tries to follow but trips on the ropes]
Bring It On [2.1]
Half Baked [2.2]
- Brad: That's right, the Bradster makes Home Ec home excellent.
The Academy [2.3]
The Doppelganger Gang [2.4]
Something Fishy This Way Comes [2.5]
Family Business [2.7]
- Balthazar: I do what I love, and I love what I do.
- Jake: [high fives her] That's the gift that keeps on giving, you've got skills girl.
- Haley: Thanks Jake [suddenly hugs him to his surprise] You're a good teacher.
- Jake: [finally returns the hug] Now there's something we can agree on.
Hero of the Hourglass [2.8]
- Jake: [about the teenaged Huntsman's voice] Dude, what's with the voice? You sound like an accordion stuck in a woodchipper!
- Jake: Fu, there's a whole side of my family my dad doesn't even know about. And I can change it. The secrets, the lies, the me being grounded every other week.
- [Jake and Rose are on yet another dream date. This time, they are in a hot-air balloon perched on a purple mountaintop.]
- Jake: Whoa! What's this?
- Rose: The "Voyage" channel aired a special on hot-air balloons. I kept flipping between that and "America's Wackiest Home Videos".
- [Jake looks at Rose and is surprised Rose is a fan of "America's Wackiest Home Videos"]
- Jake: Hey, isn't that the show where everybody's pants...
- [A pair of hands magically appear to pull down Jake's pants, then Jake pulls them back up]
- Rose: Yep, that one.
A Befuddled Mind [2.10]
Fool's Gold [2.11]
Feeding Frenzy [2.12]
- Jake: Go appendix! Go appendix! Holla back now! Appendicitis!
Haley Gone Wild [2.13]
Supernatural Tuesday [2.14]
- Nigel: Don't reach my knees on the b-ball court, why's a kid named Long gots to be so short?
The Rotwood Files [2.15]
A Hairy Christmas [2.16]
- Jonathan: Four Calling Birds...
- Susan: Three French Hens...
- Haley: Two Turtle Doves...
- Jake: And you know, a bird and stuff...
Love Cruise [2.18]
- Cupid: Papi's off to Cancun to get his groove back!
- Jake: Rose is my boo, after all we been through, and a love that is taboo, we're going on the love crew, me and my boo.
Year of the Jake [2.19]
- Jake: [spins into Jake to free him] Haley who's side are you on?
- Haley: [bluntly] You're free aren't you?
- Haley: Happy Noodle Year, freak.
- Huntsman: [after seeing Jake unmorphed] So this is the American dragon's true human form.
- Huntsman: [holding one of the Aztec Skulls] By the Pantheon of Aztec Skulls I hearby wish...! [knocked out by a blast from Rose from behind]
- Rose: The destruction of all Huntsclan! [all Huntsclan members start to get sucked into the air where they vaporize]
- Rose: [about to be destroyed] Thank you Jake! For everything! I'll never forget you!
- Jake: Rose, no!
- Rose: Jake, let go. I'll be okay. I promise. I'll be okay.
- Jake: I wish Rose was never taken by the Huntsclan!
Young at Heart [2.21]
- Haley: Now I'm mad you big squid-idiot...you try having your youth sucked out of you
Siren Says [2.22]
- Spud: [wearing knight armor and riding Fu like a horse] Alas, ye scurvy dragon! That lass be the Dark Knight!
- Fu Dog: [to Vickie] Permission to bite him savagely, my pretty-pretty?
- Vickie: Maybe later.
- Jake: I don't know. Maybe if I hadn't been so shallow, Vickie would've won the auction fair and square, then she wouldn't have had a reason to go all jealous on me, although then I'd be going out with a deadly siren. Hold up. That doesn't sound right either. What is the lesson here?
Shaggy Frog [2.23]
Nobody's Fu [2.24]
Magic Enemy #1 [2.25]
- Bananas B: Train Zords for Rose is what me is naming, animal guardian's what I'm gaming. I'm telling you, dawg, yo, quit your yelping, I'm a monkey what's into helping.
Ghost Story [2.26]
- Benny: Hi! I'm Benny! I get picked on a lot, so I've sealed myself in this bully-resistant wonder-ball!
- Craig: He's Chris.
- Chris: He's Craig.
- Craig: We're identical twins, only I weigh five pounds more than Chris.
- Chris: Not for long, you don't!
Bite Father, Bite Son [2.27]
- Jonathan: [after finding Jake unconscious] You, you hurt my Jake! Nobody does that!
- Vampire: You named your dragon self "Jake"?
Game On [2.28]
- Jake: Aw [belches] Oh yeah! That was just waiting to come out! Now where was I? Oh yeah! Man!
Furious Jealousy [2.29]
Being Human [2.30]
- Sun: Jake ditched his American Dragon duties on purpose?!
- Lao Shi: [shouting in Chinese] Ihya asamiowa! Of all the immature, self-serving--
- Haley: HEY! When was the last time either of you were the American Dragon?! Well, as the little troll girl currently filling the position, let me tell you it's stinkin' hard! I can't imagine it doing it two more days, let alone two more years! And to think about everything Jake's gone through: he's had to save magical creatures on a daily basis, lie to his own dad about who he is, say goodbye to the girl he loved, all to protect a mystical world that nobody knows about! He may be the American Dragon, but he's also a fourteen year old kid who just wanted a couple days off! If that makes him "immature", fine. But "self-serving"?! With all due respect to both of you... STEP OFF!
- [Sun and Lao Shi are speechless]
- Haley: Heh... I crossed the line with that "step off" part, didn't I?
- Chang: Sun Park, I thought you were all about peace and love.
- Sun Park: And what I really love is to give you a piece of this!
Hong Kong Longs [2.31]
- Dark Dragon: I tried to give you all the chance in joining me ruling the world, but the American Dragon has just sealed your destruction!
- Jake: If we had to choose between destruction and joining you, we'll take destruction every time.
- Dark Dragon: Then you shall have it. Starting with your own grandfather!
- [The Dark Dragon makes a long speech about his villainous plans]
- Spud: Excuse me! I move we skip the cool villain banter and get right to the Kung-Fu!
- Councilor Andam: I second the mortal's motion! Get him!
- Spud: [as everyone's losing] You might be winning, but that evil laugh is still a cliche!
- Jake: Rose, you remembered! But how?
- Rose: You left this at my house. Let's just say it brought back some memories.
About American Dragon: Jake Long
- It's a great comedy/action show that I think you and all the other Disney animation fans are really going to love. And it's a bit different than anything Disney has done before. They're 22-minute stories, which is a different storytelling format for us.
- Jeff Goode
- Jacob "Jake" Luke Long - Dante Basco
- Luong Lao Shi "Grandpa" - Keone Young
- Fu Dog - John DiMaggio
- Arthur "Spud" P. Spudinski - Charlie Finn
- Trixie Carter - Miss Kittie