|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
American Dreamz is a 2006 comedy film.
- Tagline: Imagine a country where more people vote for a pop idol than they do for their next President.
- President Staton: Did you know there are two kinds of Iraqistanis?
- (the First Lady holds up three fingers)
- President Staton: I mean, actually, three?
- Vice President Sutter: You mean Sunnis and Shi'ites and Kurds?
- President Staton: You knew about this?
- Martin Tweed: That's weird, one can become quite detached from reality when one's famous.
- Sally Kendoo: That sounds so cool.
- Ali Aziz: You must get to the championship round. When you are on stage with the president, you will have smuggled in an explosive.
- Omer: What if I don't make it to the final round?
- Ali Aziz: Folks don't call me the torturer because I don't like to torture people.
Martin Tweed: Jessica, you make me feel like being a better person and I'm not a better person. I'm me.
Sally Kendoo: Martin, I'm not physically attracted to other people, but if you want me, I'm yours.