Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amina Wadud (born September 25, 1952) is an American Muslim philosopher.
|This philosopher article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The process of establishing Gender justice in Muslim society is neither simple nor straightforward. There is not one strategy, one method or one process. What works today may be unsuccessful tomorrow.
- Amina Wadud, California Institute of Integral Studies
- Amina Wadud interview, "Muslims" episode of Frontline
- Amina Wadud interview, Halal Monk
- A’ishah’s legacy by Amina Wadud in New Internationalist magazine (Issue 345, May 2002)