Analyze That is a 2002 mafia comedy film, and a sequel to the 1999 film Analyze This. The film was directed and co-written by Harold Ramis (who also worked on the first film) and stars Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal who respectively reprise their roles as mobster Paul Vitti and psychiatrist Ben Sobel.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: Lou the Wrench? Why the Wrench?
- Paul Vitti: He twisted some guy's head off.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: OFF?
- Agent Miller: Dr. Sobel, have you been receiving calls from mobster Paul Vitti?
- Dr. Ben Sobel: Why would you say I received a call from Paul Vitti?
- Agent Miller: Because we record all his calls from Sing Sing.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: Then yes I did.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: I am grieving. It's a process.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: [straining] I'm very attached to my balls.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: Ginko biloba. Helps my memory, and I forget what else.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: Paul, you know what you said about not flipping out?
- Paul Vitti: Yeah.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: Sorry.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: I thought you might appreciate a nice home-cooked meal after being in prison for so long.
- Paul Vitti: Yeah, that's what I've been jerking off to for the last 850 nights in a row, a fuckin' home-cooked meal. "Oh, tuna casserole!"
- Dr. Ben Sobel: I know what you're doing, Paul. You're just upset that I have custody of you, so you passive-aggressively arranged for me to look like a fool.
- Paul Vitti: Oh, come on. You were great! You were great!
- Dr. Ben Sobel: Second take, I thought, was a little better than the first. Jelly wasn't giving me much, honestly. So I j... Screw you, Paul.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: I was at a funeral.
- Paul Vitti: What's that got to do with someone trying to kill me in jail? You're my Doctor!
- Dr. Ben Sobel: My father died.
- Paul Vitti: So. With you, it is always me, me, me, me, me, me. He's dead. So get over it.
- Mobster: No hard feelings.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: No... and probably never again.
[while working as an auto dealer]
- Paul Vitti: Look at the size of this trunk. You can put three bodies in there.
[after Paul opens the bedroom door]
- Dr. Ben Sobel: I have a 17-year-old son.
- Paul Vitti: I'll ask her.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: The girl has got to go.
- Paul Vitti: You know, Doc, I think you might be jealous.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: Oh, and what exactly might I be jealous of?
- Paul Vitti: I don't know, I didn't hear nothin' comin' out of your room.
- Dr. Ben Sobel: We just don't think it's necessary to wake the neighbors every time we have sex!
- Paul Vitti: If you're quiet enough, you can do it without waking your wife.
- Eddie DeVol: [Paul and Jelly go to Patti LoPresti's house, Eddie DeVol opens door] Yeah, what?
- Paul Vitti: "Yeah, what?" Is that how you answer the door? "Yeah, what?"
- Eddie DeVol: You got a problem with that?
- Paul Vitti: [punches Eddie, enters house] Yeah, what?
- Jelly: [points gun at Eddie who is lying on floor] Don't bother getting up on our account.
- Back in therapy
- Robert De Niro - Paul Vitti
- Billy Crystal - Dr. Ben Sobel M.D.
- Joe Viterelli - Jelly (in his last film role)
- Lisa Kudrow - Laura Sobel
- Cathy Moriarty-Gentile - Patti LoPresti
- Anthony LaPaglia - Anthony Bella (uncredited)
- Frank Gio - Lou "The Wrech" Rigazzi
- Reg Rogers - Raoul Berman
- Joey Diaz - Ducks
- Kyle Sabihy - Michael
- Pat Cooper - Sal Masiello
- Thomas Rosales, Jr. - Coyote
- Demetri Martin - Personal Assistant
- Gina Lynn - Stripper
- Gina Lynn - Stripper
- John Finn - Police Detective (uncredited)