Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you want to become a World Champion you should avoid playing in Open tournaments.
- Seville never had a rich chess tradition. Valencia is entirely different, it is enough to say that one of the city squares is named after me.
- Even a dickhead would do a better job than Ilyumzhinov. The chaos in the chess world is caused by “leaders” who are unable to do their job properly.
- People knew about 110 years of chess history. Nowadays, nobody is able to tell you the name of the world champion of 2000.
- My relations with Korchnoi depend on whether he has slept well. If he had bad dreams, he speaks a lot of rubbish.