Jump to navigation Jump to search
Andrea K. Brooks (March 3, 1989–) is a Canadian actress and model.
- Let me say that I do not watch my works often. I focus on my job and I just let it be. You have no control over what the editors will do with your work so there’s no point worrying. You’re attached to the project and that is great no matter how it turns out. The best thing is that there is a possibility that people will take such an interest in the project in which you are involved and it will inspire the viewers. They will open their hearts and positively receive it. That is the best thing about being an actress, and it what I hope for each project I do.
- Andrea Brooks – When Calls The Heart (March 13, 2016)
- I know there are some other shows where you run into difficulty with this multimedia platform where everyone has a voice, and we engage with fans so regularly. It’s hard to give everyone what they want, but you also need to push your fans a little bit
- Interview With Actress Andrea Brooks, “When Calls the Heart” (March 4, 2017)
- One of the things with actors too is that sometimes you don’t want to be contracted to do a role as an actor because if you’re reading for other pilots and you have an interest in something else or a producer is talking to you about a movie or a show that’s been pitched and they’re thinking it’s gonna go, you don’t want to lock yourself into a schedule. And no one ever talks about that. In fact, usually you’re not allowed to. So you just sit there, and people have all these theories, and you can’t really say anything because of non-disclosure.
- Interview With Actress Andrea Brooks, “When Calls the Heart” (February 18, 2018)
- I can’t wait until the baby is old enough to play pretend. That was my favorite thing to do as a kid, and I suppose I never stopped.
- You need to focus on what’s in front of you, what your character’s going through in that exact moment. I don’t want to know the future. I don’t want to know too far ahead.
- Katie McGrath and Andrea Brooks Interview: Supergirl Season 5 (September 23, 2019)
- The one thing I know from speaking to a lot of actors is people don’t like to be stagnant. They don’t want things to just remain the same. That’s tough when you’re on a show that lasts a lot of seasons because while your character has peaks and valleys and journeys, they’re still that character. So it’s always very thrilling to get to play something that is so opposite of the other character. It’s kind of like this constant juxtaposition, and it’s a thrill.