Andreas Georgios Papandreou (5 February 1919 – 23 June 1996) was a Greek economist, politician and a dominant figure in Greek politics, son of Georgios Papandreou, and known for founding the political party PASOK, which he led from 1974 to 1996. He served three terms as prime minister of Greece, and is frequently regarded as one of the greatest modern prime ministers of the country.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- National Independence, Popular Sovereignty, Social Liberation, Democratic Process.
- Main slogan of the Panhellenic Liberation Movement during the Greek junta years.
- Time for "Change" has come.
- Before the elections of 1981.
- Hellas belongs to the Hellenes.
- His main motto since his entry in the Greek politics.
- Andreas Papandreou: The Making of a Greek Democrat and Political Maverick [specific citation needed]