Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- A lot of bloggers seem to be socially inadequate, pimpled, single, slightly seedy, bald, cauliflower-nosed young men sitting in their mother's basements and ranting. They are very angry people.
- The so-called citizen journalism is the spewings and rantings of very drunk people late at night.
It is fantastic at times but it is not going to replace journalism. … Most of the blogging is too angry and too abusive. Terrible things are said online because they are anonymous. People say things online that they wouldn't dream of saying in person."
- As quoted in "Andrew Marr says bloggers are 'inadequate, pimpled and single' " in The Guardian (11 October 2010)
- Business never rests.
- Andrew Marr's History of the World, Episode IV, Into the Light (28 October 2012)
- In history, the arrival of a small man in a big hat is rarely good news.
- Andrew Marr's History of the World, Episode VI, Revolution (28 October 2012)