Andy Gray (footballer born 1955)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a sports figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Charlotte, can you tuck this down here for me?
- Reported in Jeremy Wilson, "Andy Gray sacked by Sky Sports following 'unacceptable behaviour' towards Charlotte Jackson", The Telegraph (25 January 2011).
- If England had Fergie, Wenger or Mourinho in charge, they would win the World Cup.
- I am against him both as a foreigner and as someone not good enough.
- My school was 17 years as a player and another 16 watching more games probably than any coach has - all over the world, all systems. I couldn't go to school and write it down for people who are far less experienced, telling me what to do and how to do it.
- Andy on the experience he as gained over the years.[]