|This sports figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- For me the most important thing has always been tennis, and that's what I want to get across the image I want to portray is a hard-working tennis player.
- I'll be supporting anyone but England.
- Murray responding to columnist Des Kelly during the 2006 World Cup. (06 June 2006)
- I can cry like Roger. It's just a shame I can't play like him.
- I'm getting closer...
- Beginning his Wimbledon Runner-up acceptance speech. (8 July 2012)
- I don't play in any tournaments to come second best.