Angela Anaconda (1999-2001) is a cutout animation television series that aired on the Fox Family Channel.
- 1 Episodes
- 1.1 Cabin Fever
- 1.2 Camp Anaconda
- 1.3 French Connection
- 1.4 Goodbye Mrs. Brinks
- 1.5 Gordy Floats
- 1.6 I Wanna Mould Your Band
- 1.7 The Bird Lady Of Tapwater Springs
- 1.8 Eating With the Enemy
- 1.9 Good Seats
- 1.10 Model Behavior
- 1.11 Garbage Swingers
- 1.12 Whose Sari Now
- 1.13 Dirty Work
- 1.14 Crazed and Confused
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
- Gen: Not so fast smarty pants!
- Angela: (huh)
- Gen: I'm sorry Angela but I'm afraid you're grounded for the weekend.
- Angela: Huh? For what?
- Gen: For not telling the truth .
- Angela: Grounded for the whole entire weekend completly?
- Gen: Yep. Including Sunday.
- Angela: And what about Monday?
- Gen: It's back to school for you.
- Angela: Yes. Thank you, thank you. It'll be goodbye boredom and hello eraser duty.
- Unknown: Ireland is a place where little people with big pots of gold are!!!!!
- Angela: Any questions?
- Cici: Yes! What is that?
- Angela: That is a spitball. Le ball de spit.
Goodbye Mrs. Brinks
- Angela: Johnny Abatti, what are your five most favorite things that you love to do in school?
- Johnny: Well, sometimes when I'm taking a bath, I--
- Angela: I said, "in school."
- Johnny: Oh. Then I'd say shooting spitballs, sticking gum under the desks, snorkeling milk, little nosepicking, and I throw food, whenever I get the chance.
- Angela: Perfect. Now all we have to do tomorrow is not do any of those things.
- Johnny: What are we supposed to do all day?
- Angela: Concentrate on getting Mrs. Brinks that job. Tomorrow we have got to prove how good we are and what a wonderful teacher Mrs. Brinks is, so she can go be a wonderful teacher someplace else.
- Mrs. Brinks: YOU! YOUNG MAN! TO THE CORNER!
- Gordy: It wasn't me, Mrs. Brinks. Just look at the fault on those airplanes. Mine would've been much crisper.
- Dr. Fanny: Look no further than Bruiser, Cheeky, and Grunt! The evidence is right on their desks.
- Mrs. Brinks: It couldn't be! They must have been making geometrical shapes since studying aero-dynamics for the math lesson.
- Gordy: The fault. The fault!
- Angela: Oh, no. Mrs. Brinks is so confused, on account of us acting good, and Nanette acting bad, it is making her act terrible.
- Angela: Pardon me, please, Dr. Fanny. But you have to give Mrs. Brinks the job. Things are all mixed up today. Normally, :we are the bad ones, and Nanette-- I mean Bruiser is good. Everything good we did today, we learned from Nanette, who learned from Mrs. Brinks's w-- W-- (slap) Wonderful teaching.
- Dr. Fanny: Mrs. Brinks, the thought that this you're most charmed and fine student would pretend to actually be ill-mannered for her teacher's sake, I must say is terribly rude.
- Nanette: But she's not pretending, she--
- Dr. Fanny: Not another charmless from you, you riff raff! Riff raff? Mrs. Brinks, I'm afraid I've been terribly unfair. One of the first principals of charm is keeping one's promise. And I promised to judge you on your finest student. And not on the riff raff: Bruisers Cheekies, and Grunts. There it is. The Angelic smile of a well-taught student. I'd be thrilled if you could cultivate that smile on the students of my school, Mrs. Brinks. Use that contract. We would be honored to have you.
- Angela: Dr. Danny Fanny said it. Today has been a most enlightning day. We learned that Mrs. Brinks and I had the exact same most cherrished dream, that she leaves.
- Mrs. Brinks: (screams)
- All: Yay!
- Angela: So now I am in charge. And lucky for me and everyone I'm in charge of, I found us a teacher who has an excellent curriculam. Professor Abatti will teach us everything we need to know about...
- Johnny: Shooting spitballs, sticking gum under desks, snorkeling milk, a little nose picking, and of course, throwing food.
- Nanette: Help me! Help me! Oh, Angela, the precious, it was so perfectly good you made Mrs. Brinks leave forever and never come back!
- Angela: You will cry.
- Nanette: Find me a teacher with better taste.
- Angela: Your wish is my command, Ninnypoo. Our new teacher, Mr. Tasty Twirl.
- Gina: (panting) NOOOOOOOO!
- Angela: And the first subject he will teach is "Ice Cream 1-0-1. Our homework will be delicious.
- Nanette: Eeeeeeaaaaaaaaah!
- Angela: What now, Ice Cream Ninday? You don't like Mr. Tasty Twirl either? They will get a new teacher.
- Nanette: Aaaah!
- Angela: Astronaut Bob. And he will take us on a fabulous field trip to mars. Aaah! We've been spotted by the enemy! Quick, Professor Astronaut Bob, Hyperspace! But first I guess we'll have to dump out the access garbage, not much of a waste, if you ask me. (laughs)
- Angela: Ninny can't win. On account of this truly capture, "Spring Into Spring Into Love." It looks a little cluttered. Maybe we should take off the flowers.
- Gordy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't take this anymore! "Spring Equals Love" is about love, not about being competitive in beating Nanette. Now, look at this, and tell me, where is the love?
- Angela: Where are you going?
- Gordy: You guys can have this abomination. Entering the parade, trotting the river... I don't care! I'm out!
I Wanna Mould Your Band
- (using his Mr. Ducksworthy sock puppet)
- Jonny Abatti: And now watch as I eat a cracker while Jonny-boy continues to talk. (Inserts a cracker into Mr. Ducksworthy's mouth and makes it look like it's eating) I am talking while he's eating a cracker. (Laughs) A cracker.
- Nannette: (singing) "Zut alors!" is the French word for, "being gauche is such a bore!" (It actually means, "Darn!")
The Bird Lady Of Tapwater Springs
- Angela: Hey! A bird just flew into our window!
- Josephine: I prayed it's all right.
- (angela gasps)Zurli trestat na sred selo, Tapan bie rum-dum-dum, Mladi momi i ergeni , Do dve ora vijat.
Ozdolâ€™ ide star bel dedo, Zasukal mustaci, Pravo trga na oroto I toj da se fati. Go zdogleda baba Neda, Za raka go fati, Kade odis strao-aro, Oro da im grdis.
- Mrs. Brinks: IN YOUR SEATS! Detention is not over until the late bell rings!
- (bell rings)
- Angela: (laughs)
- Mrs. Brinks: Class dismissed.
- Mrs. Brinks: ANGELA ANACONDA! YO-YOING IN CLASS?! What in God's name has gotten into you??! You want to clap erasers immediately!
- Angela: Okay.
- Gordy: (humming)
- Mrs. Brinks: What's this?! Using Gordy Reinhardt as you're personal lacky?!
- January: I'll give you a facial if you give me eternal fashion sense.
- Karlene: I'll give you a facial EVEN MORE!
- Jimmy Jamal: I just heard from Johnny Abatti how you raised that bird from the dead and was wondering if you could heal my pet iguana. He seems depressed.
- Mrs. Brinks: We don't have all day, Angela Anaconda!
Eating With the Enemy
- Angela: But we can't keep it down, Nanette Manoir. On account of we are celebrating. In case you don't know, my dad's invention won first prize of $20 in the Annual Tapwater Springs in All Inventor's contest
- Bunny Manoir: My little magnolia blossom!
- Howell Manoir: There won't be a next time, Anaconda. There won't be any deal. I'm A Busy Man! Come on. We're going.
- Angela: Angela Anaconda digivolve too..! Angelamon!
- Gina Lash: Refils are free, right?
- Gordy Rhinehart: Boisenberry pancakes, cinnamon buns! Let's hope Angela hits a home run! Goooooo Angela!
- (About Gen Anaconda's marble statue of Nannette)
- Bunny Manoir: It simply won't do! It's beautiful, of course. It's our Nannette! But, it really should be bigger. It will look ridiculous in our capacious foyer, which is French for "vestibule."
- Gina: My mom is boycotting perfume on the principle that it exploits finite resources.
- Uncle Nicky:(Chuckles) I wish she'd exploit my finite resources. Eh? Know what I mean?
(Angela and Gina stare back blankly)
- Uncle Nicky: Eh, guess I'll use it to impress some other babe.
Whose Sari Now
- Prince Abdul: (Singing) Little Nin, Little Nin, Where do I begin? Hair like spools of golden thread-
- Angela: (Dryly) -And brains like moldy loaves of bread!
- Candy May: Um, do you have those things that clip papers?
- Nanette Manoir: Paper clips?
- Candy May: Uh, yeah, I think so.
Crazed and Confused
- Josephine Praline: [Angela wants to trade for her Bug Thug] You want to trade me your sister?
- Angela Anaconda: Yeah, think about it. You could start your own orphanage.
- Josephine Praline: It's bad enough with my own brothers and sisters. [walks off]
- Angela Anaconda: But wait! She hasn't been baptized yet. You could save her soul.
- Sue Rose
- Richard Binsley
- Kevin Duhaney
- Edward Glen
- Jonathan Malen
- Bryn McAuley
- Ali Mukaddam
- Ruby Smith-Merovitz
- Robert Tinkler