Anna Nicole Smith
Anna Nicole Smith (November 28, 1967 – February 8, 2007) was an American actress, model and reality television star, who first gained popularity as Playboy magazine's 1993 Playmate of the Year, and became noted for her eccentric behavior.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I was honoured to be on our next performer’s new video. And if I ever record an album, I want this guy to produce it and make me beautiful duets, ‘cause he’s a freakin’ genius!
- Anna Nicole Smith (2004) cited in: Cyril H. Wecht, Dawna Kaufmann (2009) A question of murder: compelling cases from a famed forensic pathologist. p. 99
- With this statement Smith introduced Kanye West at the 2004 American Music Awards, November 14, 2004
- I didn't get to masturbate this morning, and I've been dying to, so I've gotta go.
- Anna Nicole Smith in the The Anna Nicole Show; Cited in: David Volk (2004) The Tribe Has Spoken: Life Lessons from Reality TV. p. 89
- Marrying into money was not a good thing for me.
- Cited in: Lanford Beard (2005) E! true Hollywood story : the real stories behind the glitter. p. 146
- I want to be the new Marilyn Monroe and find my own Clark Gable.
- Cited in: Rita Cosby (2007) Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death. p. 131