|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Good Christian People, I have not come here to preach a sermon; I have come here to die.
- Before her execution, May 19th, 1536, Blastmilk, "Anne Boleyn: The Midnight Crow, 1501-1536", [published on] September 18, 2006
- If it ever lay in my power, I will work the Cardinal as much displeasure as he has done to me
- About her dislike of Cardinal Wolsey, "Anne Bleyn", quote under section "Anne Boleyn and Henry Percy", The Tudors
- I heard the executioner was very good. And I have a little old creaky neck.
- On her executioner, Blastmilk, "Anne Boleyn: The Midnight Crow, 1501-1536", [published on] September 18, 2006
Encyclopedic article on Anne Boleyn at Wikipedia