All our blasphemies are only little prayers.
Antoni Lange (1861 or 1863 – 17 March 1928) was an Polish poet, writer and translator.
- I gave myself up to you, gracious goddess
And I believe it will decorate your temples
like a precious jewel.
- I was at god's order
To looking for you in every woman's eye.
- We pray to the grave, nothingness and plague.
- Be — fight — feel the pain — and love the wounds!
- All our blasphemies are only little prayers.
- I loved life too much to lust for life.
- Dead is the travel of all our travels.
- Dead is the cradle of everything.
- How many times have I created to destroy?
- People souls — perennial loners. They're loners like stray stars.
- There live Christ and Nero in our hearts.