Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We gotta grow with the times, things have got to change. You know, sometimes the old rules don't apply anymore. And now...you know, we need some new rules.
- I know paper straws are better for the environment and I’m all for that. But for the love of everything that is under the sun, can we agree that paper straws actually SUCK more than the person using them? We gotta do better than this!
- Twitter statement about environmental impact of plastic straws. (25 November 2019)
Company Rules Interview (2019)
- Interview by Company Rules magazine (27 May 2019)
- I enjoy DJing and watching people having fun, but now, I am throwing my music in the mix, and to watch people enjoy themselves and let go to something you created, is an out of this world feeling.
- The type of artist I am now is so much more focused, verses before, things were all over the place. I was chasing “what was hot” or what I thought the “next sound” was in music. But I was disregarding how I truly felt about the music. Now all that just background noise to me, and I’m all about expressing who I am.
- When asked about finding his life purpose.
- When I find myself not knowing what to do, that’s when I do nothing and wait until I can hear that voice again, and suddenly, things are clicking again, and I am in that FLOW!
- When asked about listening to yourself.
- I got that white girl
Chocolate lemon red velvet
I eat all the cake
They outside hating
Cause they can't get in
The whole city's out
We maxed it to ten.
- Written by Antonio Fresco, Jonn Hart, and Clayton William
Lose Myself (2017)
- And you...
You pull my heart off the shelf,
I wanna lose myself.
It can't be nobody else,
I wanna lose myself
You make me wanna lose myself.
- Written by Antonio Fresco, Wes Joseph, and Devin O'Bannon
After Party After Party (2017)
- They say you ain't gotta go home
But you, you gotta get out of here.(Yeah)
But the energies on right now…
And there's some thing in this atmosphere.
So party on disregard it.
The night is over, lights are on,
But party on and disregard it.
The night is over lights are on,
But party on, it's an after party.
- Written by Antonio Fresco and Devin O'Bannon
- You are welcome in my mind
Follow me we're going deeper
To a place thats hard to find
Tell me, can you keep a secret
I know I know
Something you dont know
I know how to shake
To turn you on
Dont put on the breaks
Lemme keep it rolling
Can you keep it going?
- Written by Antonio Fresco, Patricia Possollo, Lorena J'zel