Antonio L. Rappa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- When we talk about American Globalization in Asia, we are really referring to a political paradox. This political paradox allows for a minority of people who have bothered, to vote consecutive governments into power while most of the silent majority (might have) made it to limited protests, remained apathetic, or were consumed by their own struggles.
- The natural evolution of American politics has resulted in the gross engulfment of the American polity by the military industrial complex.
- Antonio L. Rappa's profile at the Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Antonio L. Rappa at Google Scholar
- Antonio L. Rappa at ResearchGate