|This philosopher article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- What would have to occur or to have occurred to constitute for you a disproof of the love of, or the existence of, God?
- Theology and Falsification, 1950
- I would never regard Islam with anything but horror and fear because it is fundamentally committed to conquering the world for Islam.
- Did the Resurrection Happen?: A Conversation with Gary Habermas and Antony Flew (2009), p. 88
- (Still an atheist at the time) For [[Heaven]]'s sake...sorry, perhaps I should have said something else. Craig v Flew, University of Wisconsin, 1st January 1998 (76 minutes in)