Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters is the first film adaptation of the animated television series Aqua Teen Hunger Force (September 9, 2001 – 2015). The film was released on April 13, 2007.
- And so Frylock is with us... in a manner of speaking... but he would never recover his smartness. That's why I have to cut up his food for him.
- It's the poodle from the prophecy!
- Show me how to get some pythons like... Chief Wahoo McDaniel.
- Linda, I care about you. And I respect you. So where, uh, where am I gonna do ya?
- Time Lincoln: Haha! No one will catch Time Lincoln!
- CIA Agent #1: Quick shoot before he transports!
- Time Lincoln: NO ONE EVER!
- CIA Agent #2: Oh great. You just had to shoot didn't you, way to change the future.
- CIA Agent #1: What do you mean?
- [pans out to show the two CIA agents pulling a cart for an African-American plantation owner]
- Plantation Owner: Pull, whitey, PULL!
- [whips them]
- Master Shake: Now this square is the... man.
- Meatwad: Ok.
- Master Shake: This circle here, that's a uterus.
- Meatwad: That's what it looks like?
- Master Shake: Up close yes this is lifelike drawing of the uterus. See the guy takes the car after his job to pick up the uterus at her house...
- Meatwad: Mmhmm.
- Master Shake: because she doesn't work unless she's sweeping up something.
- Meatwad: Wel... and where do they go?
- Master Shake: All the way... to a hotel... which definitely has cable... and that's where this trapezoid becomes hmm shall we say... hahaha entangled with the exposed and aerated crotches.
- Meatwad: And that there is the exposed crotches?
- Master Shake: I told you that's the chair and the spatula.
- Meatwad: I knew it.
- Master Shake: Congratulate yourself my friend... you have just been laid.
- Meatwad: Ooh... that feels good.
- Master Shake: Yeah, I never tire of it.
- [Frylock has died]
- Time Lincoln: You know, I don't advertise this, but I can bring him back to life.
- Master Shake: Ha ha! Yeah right! I bet you can't!
- Time Lincoln: Oh yeah? How much you wanna bet, bro?
- Master Shake: Get out of my way! I need oxygen!
- Frylock: We all need oxygen
- Master Shake: Yeah. Well, I need it first.
- Summer: What's oxygen?
- Celeste: It comes from the sand. So shut up.
- Cybernetic Ghost: [attempting to distract Aqua Teens] Thousands of years ago I ran for treasurer of student council [Frylock slams door] It involved a lot of hard work! We decorated many cookies. We spent all night putting up green frosting and then we drew up many posters but the principle called me down to her office and informed me that I had violated election rules...
- Carl Brutananadilewski: [walking over] Yah thousands of years ago I kicked your ass... and I'm going to do it again right now!
- Cybernetic Ghost: That is what Sister Margaret kept telling me if I displayed my physically agenda in her bathroom
- [Carl whacks off Ghost's head with Tire Iron]
- Dana Snyder as Master Shake
- Carey Means as Frylock
- Dave Willis as Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski, Ignignokt, Video Game Voice
- Matt Maiellaro as Err, Cybernetic Ghost, Satan
- Andy Merrill as Oglethorpe
- Mike Schatz as Emory
- C. Martin Croker as Dr. Weird, Steve
- Bruce Campbell as Chicken Bittle
- Neil Peart as Neil
- Chris Kattan as Walter Melon
- Mc chris as MC Pee Pants
- Fred Armisen as Time Lincoln
- George Lowe as Space Ghost
- Isaac Hayes III as Plantation Owner
- Tina Fey as Burrito
- H. Jon Benjamin as CIA Agent 1
- Jon Glaser as CIA Agent 2
- Craig Hartin as Rob Goldstein
- Matt Harrigan as Linda
- Mastodon (uncredited) as Interrupting Snack Band