Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I asked the ruling government in the Parliament whether they had the numbers or data to prove that there was pervasive persecution of Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis, Sikhs, and Christians. Amit Shah said ‘lakhon-crorodon’ (lakhs and crores) – which is a very tall and unverified claim and not even remotely substantiated. I asked him for the exact number, broken down nation-wise between the three Islamic nations, and there was no answer given.
- I may not be from Bihar but entire India is Asaduddin Owaisi’ father’s proprietary. How? My father, your father, their fathers and their ancestors put their first steps in India. In this way, this country belongs to my ancestors. No one has the courage of calling me an intruder on my ancestors’ land.
- Quoted in “Entire India is my ancestors’ property”: AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi in Bihar election rally 7 November, 2020
- Insulting Prophet (SAW) is unacceptable. Can these criminals acting as religious teachers get over their unnatural fixation with Islam? For something that you do not like, you do spend a lot of time on it. I’m sure there’s enough in your own belief system that you can discuss.
- About Hindu priest Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati. Tweet on Twitter April 2021,  AIMIM chief Assaduddin Owaisi, April 3, 2021. India Today There is no soft Islam, Islam is radical: Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati ‘No difference between Islam and Islamic radicalism, its a danger to all religions’: What Yati Narsinghanand said in a recent interview
- We will color this country green (color of Islam), no other color will be able to stand before it.
- We don’t care when you do it, but when we wear green, we will color everything green…insha allah. And no other color will stand before our green insha allah, neither Modi’s color, or Congress’…no one else, but only our green will be there..green, green, green…
- This is our country…remember this is our country. Our ancestors gave life for the freedom of this country.’ ‘…If you want to create fear, then create the fear of Allah…’ ‘…We will fight for our rights, and we are not saying that we will bring stars from the sky or bring land from the moon. What we are saying is that Majilis flag would waver in the land of Nanpara in Uttar Pradesh.’