- When I was little, I saw the play Les Misérables on Broadway, I thought it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. So I went to my manager and told him I wanted to be in it. He asked me if I could sing, and I said no. I took one lesson and landed the role of Cosette in a national tour of the musical
- I want people to know that I’m a real person, and that I’ve been through normal situations, like crushes and heartbreaks.
- "Ashley Tisdale talks about her debut album and her life". Upstar Magazine. Retrieved on November 21, 2008.
- On her debut album Headstrong. (2007)
- ...often see the glamorous side of this career. ...It's really saying it's not like that and I'm just the girl next door. There's always somebody who either loves you or hates you, and you just have to have a thick skin.
- I'm actually recording my second album now.... so I've just been recording and co-writing. The single should be coming out soon, but I feel it's pretty much 80 percent done. And, yeah, I'm excited about it. It's a lot more rock and edgier..