Attack on Titan
Attack on Titan(Japanese: 進撃の巨人 Hepburn: Shingeki no Kyojin, lit. "Advancing Giant") is a Japanese manga series both written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. The series first began in Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on September 9, 2009, and it has been collected into 28 tankōbon volumes as of April 2019. It is set in a world where humanity lives in cities surrounded by enormous walls that protect the humans from gigantic man-eating humanoids referred to as titans.
- Someone who can't sacrifice anything, can't ever change anything
- By Armin Arlert，The Best Attack on Titan Quotes
- If you think reality is just living comfortably and following your own whims, can you seriously dare to call yourself a soldier?
- I want to put an end to that recurring nightmare, right now. There are those who would get in my way. But I'm fine playing the role of the lunatic who kills people like that. I have to be ready to rearrange some faces. Because I choose the hell of humans killing each other over the hell of being eaten.
- By Levi Ackerman，Attack on Titan Wiki
- If we only focus on making the best moves, we will never get the better of our opponent. When necessary, we must be willing to take big risks, and be prepared to lose everything. Unless we change how we fight, we cannot win.