Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You are weak people, only a country that isn’t normal acts this way. No apartheid law will erase the fact that in this homeland there are two nations.
- About the Basic Law: Israel as the Nation-State of the Jewish People, as quoted in Opposition warns of ‘apartheid’ as Knesset starts ‘Jewish state bill’ debates (26 July 2017) by Marissa Newman, The Times of Israel.
- In a government that has lost all shame, that fears its own shadow, the majority tramples the minority, legislation is racist and the democratic space is under constant threat.
- As quoted in ‘Racist and Discriminatory’: U.S. Jewish Leaders Warn Israel Against Passage of Nation-state Bill (July 15, 2018) by Allison Kaplan Sommer and Bar Peleg, Haaretz.
- This is an evil law, a black flag hovers over it.
- About the Basic Law: Israel as the Nation-State of the Jewish People, as quoted in Israel's Parliament Has Passed a Controversial Jewish Nation Bill (July 19, 201) by Ilan Ben Zion, The Times.
- Today, I will have to tell my children, along with all the children of Palestinian Arab towns in the country, that the state has declared that it does not want us here. ... It has passed a law of Jewish supremacy and told us that we will always be second-class citizens.
- About the Basic Law: Israel as the Nation-State of the Jewish People, as quoted in Israel 'nation-state' law prompts criticism around the world, including from U.S. Jewish groups (July 20, 2018) by Paul Goldman, Lawahez Jabari and F. Brinley Bruton, NBC News.