Baby Looney Tunes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baby Looney Tunes is an American-Canadian animated television series|animated television series. depicting toddler versions of Looney Tunes characters.
Taz in Toyland / A Secret Tweet
Comfort Level / Like A Duck to Water
School Daze / Things That Go Bugs In The Night
Creature From The Chocolate Chip / Card Bored Box
Time And Time Again / May The Best Taz Win
Mine! / Sylvester The Pester
Cat-Taz-Trophy / Duck! Monster! Duck!
The Brave Little Tweety / The Puddle Olympics
A Lot Like Lola / Mother's Day Madness
- Baby Daffy: [infuriated] That does it, Taz! You can't build this up anymore!
- [Baby Taz's eyes start tearing up with sadness as he's about to cry]
- Baby Bugs: Uh, oh.
- Baby Tweety: Granny?
Takers Keepers / To Tell The Tooth
Spinout / Snow Day
- [Baby Taz lost his ability to spin and starts bawling into tears]
- Baby Bugs: [consoling him] What's up, little doc?
- Baby Taz: [crying] TAZ NOT SPIN!
Shadow Of A Doubt / Christmas In July
Bruce Bunny / Leader Of The Pack
Flower Power / Lightning Bugs Sylvester
Flush Hour / I Strain
The Sandman Is Coming / Some Assembly Required
All Washed Up / Did Not! Did Too!
- Baby Sylvester: Hey, everybody!
- Baby Lola: What is it, Sylvester?
- Baby Sylvester: You know how Granny said no playing until we're all washed up? Well, Taz won't take his bath.
- Baby Daffy: Hold on there, whiskers. You mean, nobody gets playtime until everbody's squeaky clean?
- Melissa: I guess that's always been the rule.
- Baby Bugs: Welp, sounds like there's only one thing we can do. We've got to get Taz into the bathtub.
- Baby Lola: But, how, Bugs?
- Baby Bugs: Well, uh, first thing's first, has anyone seen my diaper?
- Baby Bugs: Come on, Taz, your turn for a bath.
- Baby Taz: No bath!
- Baby Lola: You gotta take a bath, Taz. Granny says so, or nobody gets playtime.
- Baby Taz: Uh-uh! No wanna!
- Baby Daffy: Step aside, I'll handle this. Now, look here, fur ball. You don't have to take a bath.
- Baby Taz: I don't?
- Baby Daffy: No, you could take a shower! Anything with soap and water involved! Please! I'm begging ya!
- Baby Taz: NO BATH!
- Baby Bugs: Now, look what you did!
- Baby Lola: What who did?!
- Baby Bugs: You!
- Baby Lola: Me?! The least you could do, is say you're sorry!
- Baby Bugs: You're the one who ought to be sorry!
- Baby Lola: If that's how you're gonna be, I'm taking my blocks back!
- Baby Bugs: That's how I'm gonna be, because that's how…you're being!
- Baby Daffy: Well, isn't this a nice bucket of peach pits? There they go, taking our fun with them.
Tea And Basketball / Taz You Like It
Band Together / War Of The Weirds
The Harder They Fall / Business As Unusual
Mr. McStuffles / Picture This!
Hair Cut-Ups / A Clean Sweep
Daffy Did It! / The Pig Who Cried Wolf
New Cat In Town / The Magic Of Spring
- Baby Sylvester: [sighs] Kisses and cookies. What more could the world's cutest pussycat want?
- [The baby Tunes are surprised to see a baby skunk has shown up]
- Baby Sylvester: What is that?
- Granny: A new friend who's come to play. This is Baby Pepe.
- [The other baby Tunes, except Baby Sylvester and Daffy, rush towards Baby Pepe, greeting him]
- Baby Bugs: Hi, kid. I'm Bugs. This is Taz.
- Baby Taz: [offering Baby Pepe a cookie] Mmm. Yum-yum, eat cookie.
- Baby Lola: [rubbing Baby Pepe's cheek] Isn't he the cutest?
- Baby Tweety: Very, very cute, indeed. [gives Baby Pepe a hug]
- Baby Lola: Come meet Sylvester. Yeah, you're gonna be friends. [sets Baby Pepe in the baby carriage with Baby Sylvester]
- Baby Sylvester: [takes the cookie as Baby Pepe tries to take it] Hold on, brother. That's mine! [Baby Pepe climbs on his face to get the cookie] Watch the face! Watch the face!
- Baby Sylvester: Hey, wait! That's-that's--
- Baby Daffy: [through hand puppet] That's your place? That's supposed to be you?
- Baby Sylvester: No, I was just… I was--
- Baby Daffy: That's right. You were, as in, used to be the cutest cat in town. Not anymore. He is. I know what you feel like. I used to be the cute one too. [sighs] Face it, pal. When you get grown up like us, they just don't love you anymore.
- Baby Sylvester: [determined] I'm not growing up that easy.
- [Baby Bugs sits alone at the kitchen table, moping sadly over his magic show failure]
- Granny: Bugs? Is that the end of the magic show, dear?
- Baby Bugs: Granny, I don't even think there is such a thing as magic. Not anymore.
- Granny: Of course there is, Bugs. There's magic everywhere. And with a little more practice, I'll bet you could be the best little magician there ever was.
- Baby Bugs: Now that's what I call, magic. Turning a plain old backyard into a big symphony orchestra.
Who Said That? / Let Them Make Cake
- Baby Daffy: [incredibly angry] You little [squeak-squeak-squeak] !! You're nothin' but a [squeak-squeak] ! I never wanna play this [squeak-squeak-squeak] game, EVER AGAIN!
- [The other baby Tunes are shocked at Baby Daffy's outraged swearing]
- Baby Lola: What did you just say?
- Baby Daffy: I don't what the [squeak-squeak] you're talking about.
- Baby Lola: That word! What does it mean?
- Baby Daffy: I don't know. It's a new word I just learned. You should try it.
- [Granny enters the play room]
- Baby Tunes: Hi, Granny! How the [squeak-squeak-squeak] are you?
- Granny: [surprised with shock] Oh! My goodness, little ones, where did you hear a word like that? [The babies all point to Baby Daffy; disappointed] Daffy, I'm surprised at you using such word.
- Baby Daffy: What the [squeak-squeak] is wrong with using a word like [squeak-squeak-squeak-squeak] ?
For Whom The Toll Calls / Cereal Boxing
Mind Your Manners / Petunia The Piggy Bank
A Pastime For Petunia / Pouting Match
Wise Quacker / Yours, Mine...And Mine, Mine, Mine!
Loose Change / Act Your Age
- [Baby Daffy is sitting at the table with a cereal box and cereal bowl of Wheat Doodles]
- Baby Sylvester: [takes a seat at the table] Whatcha eating?
- Baby Daffy: I'm not eating anything.
- Baby Sylvester: What's that stuff in your bowl?
- Baby Daffy: It's some kind of new cereal that Granny bought.
- Baby Sylvester: A new cereal? Is this some kind of joke?
- Baby Daffy: If it's a joke, I'm not laughing.
- Baby Sylvester: I'll swing on my swing like I always do. [falls on his back as the swing breaks] That never happened before. [starts bawling into tears]
- Baby Tweety: Did you hurt yourself, Sylvester?
- Baby Sylvester: [sniffling] No. I'm not hurt.
- Baby Tweety: Then why the weepy eyes?
- Baby Sylvester: Because my swing is broken.
- Baby Tweety: But look, there's another swing right here next to you.
- Baby Sylvester: But, this is the swing I always use, and now it's broken. [gets up and runs into the house]
- Baby Tweety: Well, never look a gift swing in the mouth… or something like that.