Backyard Baseball is a software released in 1997 by Humongous Entertainment.
- 1 Commentators
- 2 Backyard Kids
- 2.1 Achmed Khan
- 2.2 Amir Khan
- 2.3 Angela Delvecchio
- 2.4 Ashley/Sidney Webber
- 2.5 Dante Robinson
- 2.6 Dmitri Petrovich
- 2.7 Gretchen Hasselhoff
- 2.8 Jocinda Smith
- 2.9 Jorge Garcia
- 2.10 Kiesha Phillips
- 2.11 Lisa Crocket
- 2.12 Luanne Lui
- 2.13 Mikey Thomas
- 2.14 Pablo Sanchez
- 2.15 Pete Wheeler
- 2.16 Ronny Dobbs
- 2.17 Stephanie Morgan
- 2.18 Tony Delvecchio
- 2.19 Vicki Kawaguchi
- 3 External links
- I think we're all ready to play some baseball!
- It's time to get down with your favorite baseball players!
- (custom player) steps up to bat.
- (when the computer player's turn to bat ends) Alright, it's our turn now!
Vinny the Gooch
- Vinny da Gooch is lovin' that!
- (describing Pablo) Even though the Secret Weapon doesn't speak any English, we all know he's a rad dude!
- This young batter means business.
- (when a homerun happens) I don't know what kind of pitch that was, but it tasted just like chicken!
- (when a human player gets stuck out) He/She was robbed!
- Sweet as candy i tell ya! I like candy, everybody likes candy. That's why Halloween is such a popular holiday!
- (getting picked) Let's rock 'n roll! (Amir Khan also says this when getting picked)
- I wanna rock! Rock! (scats) I wanna rock!
- (getting picked) Groovy!
- (getting struck out) I hope Achmed didn't see that!
- (during the chatter) Hey, we wanna batter, not the broken ladder, y'know!
- (striking out a batter) Hey, what'd I tell ya?
- Goody! Now pick my sister Ashley/Sidney too!
- Oh, goody! Ashley/Sidney and I are on the same team!
- (during the chatter) I see London, I see France, I see your underpants!
- Just gimme a minute! I'm still hungry!
- (striking out a batter) Indeed, I achieved the proper ball spin.
- (getting struck out) It appears as if I need to rethink my strategy.
- (during the chatter) May I remind you that the primary objective is to hit the ball?
- (not getting picked) I must admit I am a bit disappointed.
- (bored on the field) Please, cease this foolishness and just FORFEIT THE GAME!!!!
- (getting picked) Goodygoodygoodygoodygoody! (Goody goody goody goody goody!)
- MymomnamedmeGretchenafterhergrandmanamedGretchen. (My mom named me Gretchen after her great grandmother named Gretchen.)
- (stepping up to bat) I'mgonnasmackthisoneouttasight. (I'm gonna smack this one outta sight.)
- (getting tired, talks more slowly than usual) Um... I'm tired.
- (stepping up to bat) Watch this homerun!
- (getting picked) Hey, alright! (Kimmy Eckman also says this when getting picked)
- I don't like to swim and I don't like to get dirty.
- (getting picked) I suppose I'll play, but I don't want to get dirty, OK?
- (stepping up to bat) Heeeeerree's... Kiesha!
- (during the chatter) Watch out, Batman! Here comes the Joker!
- Here goes nothing.
- Live me alone.
- Aww, I wuv you!
- (striking out a batter) I got you! Neenoo Neenoo!
- (on the mound) Neenoo Neenoo! Baddo Waddo!
- (getting stuck out) Me gonna cwy...
- The kids call me Nugget, but my real name is Michael Rhett Thomas.
- (getting picked) You're my friend!
- (not getting picked) I'm telling my mom!
- (stepping up to bat) ¡Adiós, béisbol! (Goodbye, baseball!)
- (getting picked) ¡Excelente! (Excellent!)
- Soy Pablo. ¿Quieres jugar? (I'm Pablo. You wanna play?)
- (striking out a batter) ¡Adios!
- (when the player clicks him on the player cards section while holding shift) Okay, don't tell the other kids, but uh...I speak English. I learn Spanish in school.
- (getting picked) Uh... huh?
- (stepping up to bat) I'm gonna hit a touchdown!
- (during the chatter) Bet ya can't hit a touchdown!
- (during the chatter) Ra ra ra! Go, team!
- Know what's neat? Aw, nothing.
- (during the chatter) Miss it! Miss it! Now you gotta kiss it!
- I don't know why...
- Hey, batter!
- (during the chatter) Be-au-ti-ful!
- (getting tired) What're ya tryin' to do, kill me? I need a sub here!
- I'm going to be a ballerina when I grow up.
- My name is Vicki Kawaguchi. My brother's name is Kenny. He's in a wheelchair. Can I go now?