Bad Ol' Putty Tat
Bad Ol' Putty Tat is a 1949 Merrie Melodies animated cartoon released by Warner Bros. starring Tweety and directed by Friz Freleng. Tweety must evade the titular "puddy tat," Sylvester the Cat, who is once again in hot pursuit of Tweety, just so that he can eat him for his own personal snack.
- That bad ol' putty tat never gonna find me in here.
- [while being used as a badminton shuttlecock] Now how did I det myself into such a pwedicament? [Sylvester prepares to catch Tweety in his mouth, but Tweety prepares a dynamite candle] Bombs away! [drops the dynamite into Sylvester's mouth]
- [in Sylvester's ear] Goody-goody for me, I is runnin' a choo-choo twain! [pulls a cord, and a whistle blows]
- Tweety: [as Sylvester is bouncing up to the birdhouse on a trampoline] Bad ol' putty tat!
- [Tweety hits him in the head]
- Tweety: You fwighten me!
- [Tweety sprays seltzer in his face]
- Tweety: You make my widdle heart qwiver!
- [Sylvester wears a helmet this time. As he rockets down, he sticks his tongue out at Tweety. But the next time he comes up, Tweety puts a stick of dynamite into the helmet, which explodes off-screen]
- Tweety: Bad ol' putty tat!
- Mel Blanc as Sylvester / Tweety / Badminton Player.