Battle for Sevastopol
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Battle for Sevastopol is a 2015 biographical war film about Lyudmila Pavlichenko, a young Soviet woman who joined the Red Army to fight the German invasion of the USSR and became one of the deadliest snipers in World War II.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.
- Eleanor Roosevelt: And who are you?
- Ljudmyla Pavličenko: I'm a sniper.
- Eleanor Roosevelt: A woman sniper?
- Ljudmyla Pavličenko: In our country women fight in wars alongside men.
- Eleanor Roosevelt: And how many men have you killed?
- Ljudmyla Pavličenko: Not men, fascists. Three hundred nine.