Bear in the Big Blue House
Bear in the Big Blue House is an American children's television series created by Mitchell Kriegman and produced by Jim Henson Television for Disney Channel's Playhouse Disney preschool television block. Debuting on October 20, 1997, it aired its last episode on April 28, 2006.
- Welcome to the Blue House, hello from the small mouse. Things to do, fun for you.
- Howdy from the Big Bear. Want some fun? Here's where.
- Just for you. All is new.
- In our house of blue.
- Lot's of room in our house.
- Catch the moon at our house.
- Kitchen's here. Bathroom's here.
- Attic full of stuff here.
- Pillows full of fluff here. (Whoop-de-doo) Just for you
- In our house of blue
- Together: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the Big Blue House (x2) Door is open. Come on in. Now you're here, so lets....begin.
Home is Where the Bear Is [1.1]
- Bear: Hmm. Home. Home is such a nice word, isn't it? Have you ever really stopped to think about what it means?
- Bear: You've given me a great idea. How would you like a tour of my house? The Big Blue House.
- Bear: Now look at this. This is the kitchen table. It's the best part of the kitchen.
- Tutter: [talking over as Bear continues] Oh, no, no, no.
- Bear: With this table, you sit an' you can have a whole mess of cooked and buttered string beans.
- Tutter: All wrong, Bear. All wrong.
- Bear: You know, Tutter, I think the best part of the kitchen is that you like it so much.
- Tutter: Ha ha. Thank you, Bear.
- Pip: Fun is our middle name.
- Pop: No, fun is your middle name. Mine is Angelica, remember?
- Pip: Oh, right. Sorry.
- Luna: Well, Bear, it seems to me that maybe the whole Big Blue House is your most extra-special, favorite place. It's your home, after all.
- Bear: Wow, Luna. When you're right, you're right.
- Luna: What can I say? I'm the moon.
Water, Water Everywhere [1.2]
- Ojo: Uh oh. Bear. Bear!
- Bear: Yes, Ojo?
- Ojo: You're in the water.
- Bear: Oh! Uh, sorry. I'm in the water.
- Bear: Anyway, before you got here, Ojo and I were playing with some water. See? Water. Mm-hmm. I'm so curious. Why is it so wet? And why does everybody drink it? And how come you can see right through it?
- Tutter: Oh, great Gouda. Oh, Brie. I'll never get the water I need.
- Bear: Sometimes, Tutter is so determined, he forgets to ask for a little help. Um, are you sure there isn't something I could do maybe to lift your spirits?
- Tutter: No, no.
- Bear: Or raise your outlook?
- Pip and Pop: Bye bye, Bear. Bye bye, Tutter. [disappear through the sink]
- Bear: [does a take] Huh?
- Tutter: [to Pip and Pop] See ya.
- Bear: How do those two do that?