Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla is a 1952 film about two goofy entertainers who meet a mad scientist on a jungle island.
Brooklyn Chumps Become Island Monkeys In a Jungle Full of Laffs! (taglines)
- Directed by William Beaudine. Written by Tim Ryan.
- Dr. Zabor: And you better get some laughs this time, or you'll be collecting unemployment insurance.
- Sammy Petrillo: This looks like Death not only took a holiday, but he got a hangover from taking it.
- Duke Mitchell: Don't mind my friend. He has a one-syllable brain.
- Duke Mitchell: You know, someday I'm gonna let you fry in your own grease!
- Sammy Petrillo: Could you make it chicken fat, maybe?
- A horror film that will stiffen you with laughter!
- Brooklyn Chumps Become Island Monkeys In a Jungle Full of Laffs!