Ben Hur (miniseries)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Judah Ben-Hur: He shows his regard for you as his son.
- Messala: No, no it shows his regard for his own future, he wants a strongman on his side, someone with military renown to his name.
- Judah Ben-Hur: Yes, and he's chosen you Messala.
- Messala: No, not quite, he still hasn’t given me his name, I’m still his unacknowledged bastard, begotten of a mistress he abandoned when he found someone younger, no, my father the senator is a cruel, cunning, capricious man and those are some of his better qualities. He’s given me this chance, which I’m determined to take. Trouble is, the enmity of Pontius Pilate, so I must tread carefully, you could be of help to me Judah.
- Judah Ben-Hur: Of course, in whatever way I can.
- Messala: This festival of the Passover, should you know of any elements that plan to disrupt Pilate’s arrival, I want to know of them. It would reflect badly on me, understand?
- Judah Ben-Hur: Are you asking me to become an informer Messala?
- Messala: I’m asking you to help preserve the order of the Roman Province.
- Joseph Morgan — Judah Ben-Hur
- Stephen Campbell Moore — Messala
- Emily VanCamp — Esther
- Kristin Kreuk — Tirzah
- Simón Andreu — Simonides
- Hugh Bonneville w:Pontius Pilate
- James Faulkner — Marcellus Agrippa
- Alex Kingston — Ruth
- Art Malik — Sheik Ilderim
- Marc Warren — David Ben Levi
- Lucía Jiménez — Athene
- Miguel Ángel Muñoz — Antegua
- Ray Winstone as Quintus Arrius
- Ben Cross — Emperor Tiberius
- Kris Holden-Ried — Gaius Antonius
- Michael Nardone — Hortator
- Julian Casey as Jesus Christ