Benoît Minisini (born 1973) is a French programmer most well known for programming the Gambas graphical development environment.
- I am using many other languages, but I never forgot that I have learned and done a lot with Basic.
- Gambas does not try to be compatible with Visual Basic, and will never be. I'm convinced that its syntax and internals are far better than the one's of its proprietary cousin.
- During my studies at the E.P.I.T.A., I wrote a Lisp interpreter under Windows 3.1. During six months, I discovered Windows, its stupid memory model, the Microsoft C compiler, and its numerous bugs.
- For the same reasons a music composer writes its own symphony, whereas others already did the same things, but differently.
- "When you are doing something, you have against you every people doing the same thing, every people doing the opposite thing, and the very large majority of people doing nothing."