Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Africa does not have an uncle abroad who will come to bail it out of its political and economic woes. It is important that African countries wake up and pool whatever resources they have and jointly deal elements pulling our continent down a death blow.
- I am not the government`s spokesperson but I can say a few words concerning this (Ballali's) death. I would like to know the person who said the government is responsible for the death. What do you mean when you say the government is behind his death?... I will stand down as cabinet minister if it is proved that the government was indeed involved in the death.
- It will be none of this summit's business to choose the titles for leaders, it is the business of this summit to see what we are going to do for the suffering people and masses in Africa.
- The Palestinians fight for their rights and their land using stones and catapults but the Israelis retaliate with disproportional and overwhelming power by using bullets and bombs thus killing so many innocent civilians,
- Much as we don’t condone impunity, if pursuit for justice was in conflict with pursuit for peace, peace must prevail.
- On Sudanese President Omar al Bashir's international arrest warrant.Sudan’s Bashir ‘cancelled visit to Tanzania’