Beverly Hills Ninja is a 1997 comedy film starring Chris Farley as a bumbling ninja in Beverly Hills. Written by Mark Feldberg and Mitchell Klebanoff and directed by Dennis Dugan.
- I am the great white ninja.
- I have traveled many miles and now have come disguised as a pimp to help you.
- Nice jacket, who shot the couch? (Laughter)
- Haru, you are truly the Great White Ninja. (Finds out henchmen heard him say that) Did I say "ninja"? I meant "ninny." "Haru, you are such a ninny."
- I wish I'd killed you months ago.
- There's no time! There's a bomb in here!
- Haru: The blackness of my belt is as black as inside of a coffin on a moonless night.
- Joey: That's pretty black.