Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bhanu Choudhrie (born June 1978) is a British-Indian businessman. He is the founder and executive director of C&C Alpha Group, which has global investments in healthcare, hospitality, banking, real estate, aviation and utilities.
- As business leaders, we should resist the temptation to believe that learning stops after a bachelor's degree, an MBA, or a few years in the workplace. We need only be humble enough to accept the wisdom we are offered.
- "Expanding Your Mind, Growing Your Business", Harvard Business School (2019)
- It is Hindu philosophy that the more you give, the more you get. When I was a child, we used to visit the blind, the handicapped and schools where kids were without parents. It is about taking care of other individuals and to cherish what you have, you must take care of them.
- "Millionaire Interview: Bhanu Choudhrie", This is Money (2010)
- Always look at the long-term opportunity. Take a business where you can see the long-term potential, then put in a management team you can trust to execute your strategy.
- "Bhanu Choudhrie – C & C Alpha Group", The Wealth Scene (2018)
- Do not view failure as the be all and end all. It does not define you. Instead, take what you have learned and apply it somewhere new.
- "Bhanu Choudhrie - Founder of C&C Alpha Group", IdeaMensch (May 2019)