Big House Bunny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bugs Bunny: [after being beaten up by Sam] Eh, what's up, Doc?
- Yosemite Sam: Trying to pull a escape, 777174, eh?
- Bugs Bunny: Oh, you're mistaken, Mac. You see, I'm not 777174. I'm only three and a half.
- Yosemite Sam: Three and a half? Okay, so you're three and a half.
- [Cut to Bugs, cracking rocks and wearing a prisoner uniform with the number 3½]
- Bugs Bunny: Eh, my mother told me there'd be days like this.
- Warden: SCHULTZ!! Just what is the meaning of this?! [next scene, off-screen] I won't stand for anymore of your nonsense! Now, get out! Out! [Sam leaves]
- Yosemite Sam: [mutters] I hate him.
- [Next scene, Bugs is walking around with a carrot before Yosemite Sam chases him around the prison. Bugs goes up the stairs and presses the switch on the elevator and goes down while being followed by Sam.]
- Yosemite Sam: Come back here, you muley-headed maverick! [presses the switch, but ends up getting hanged by a rope. He rants about this failure.]
- Warden: [through intercom] Schultz! OFFICE!!
- Warden: [off-screen] I've had all the tomfoolery I'm gonna take from you! Quiet! One more slip, you strudel-brained bonehead, and you'll be looking for another job! Now, get out! OUT! [Sam leaves with purple eyes, having had enough.]
- Yosemite Sam: He's gone! He's gone! I'm rid of 'im! [celebrates until...]
- Warden: [enraged through intercom] SCHULTZ!!! OFFICE!!!!!
- Yosemite Sam: Oh,no...