Big Night is a 1996 American motion picture drama with comedic overtones. The film tells the story of two immigrant brothers from Italy who own and operate a restaurant called "Paradise." One brother, Primo (Tony Shalhoub), is a brilliant, perfectionist chef who chafes under their few customers' expectations of "Americanized" Italian food. The other brother, Secondo (Tucci), is the restaurant's manager, who is enamored with the possibilities presented by their new endeavor and life in America. Despite Secondo's efforts and Primo's magnificent food, their restaurant is failing.
- Is what the customer wants, is what the customer ask for, make it, make it, make it!
- You have to kill yourself after you eat it because you can't live! To eat good food is to be close to God."
- I'm a businessman. I'm anything I need to be at any time.
- No. She’s a Philistine. I’m not gonna talk to her. She no understand anyway.
- In love and life, one big night can change everything.
- Minnie Driver - Phyllis
- Ian Holm - Pascal
- Isabella Rossellini - Gabriella
- Tony Shalhoub - Primo
- Stanley Tucci - Secondo
- Marc Anthony - Cristiano
- Caroline Aaron - Woman in Restaurant
- Allison Janney - Ann
- Campbell Scott - Bob
- Susan Floyd - Joan
- Pasquale Cajano - Alberto N. Pisani
- Robert W. Castle - Father O'Brien
- Andre Belgrader - Stash
- Gene Canfield - Charlie
- Liev Schreiber - Leo
- Peter McRobbie - Loan Officer
- Christine Tucci - Woman Singer
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|