Jump to navigation Jump to search
William Blaine "Bill" Richardson (born November 15, 1947) is an American politician and a member of the Democratic Party. He has served as a Congressman, United States Ambassador to the United Nations, and U.S. Secretary of Energy. He was elected Governor of New Mexico in 2002. He was also chairman of the 2004 Democratic National Convention that nominated John Kerry for the presidency.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Make no mistake, the point of cutting the personal income tax and the capital gains cut is to send an unmistakable message to business.
- upon passage of supply side tax cuts
- Magers, Phil (2003-02-19). ""New Mexico cuts taxes to stimulate economy"". United Press International. Retrieved on 2006-08-21.
- John McCain may pay hundreds of dollars for his shoes, but we're the ones who will pay for his flip-flops.
- at 2008 Democratic National Convention
- Lewison, Jed (2008-08-28). ""Mocking McCain's Shoes and Flip-Flops"". Retrieved on 2008-09-21.
- Political figure stubs
- 1947 births
- Living people
- Members of the United States House of Representatives
- United States presidential candidates, 2008
- Diplomats of the United States
- Ambassadors of the United States
- United States Secretaries of Energy
- Governors of New Mexico
- Memoirists from the United States
- Catholics from the United States
- People from Los Angeles