Billy the Kid
William Henry McCarty, Jr. (November 23, 1859 – July 14, 1881), better known as Billy the Kid, but also known by the aliases Henry Antrim and William Harrison Bonney, was a 19th century American frontier outlaw and murderer who was a participant in the Lincoln County War.
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I don’t blame you for writing of me as you have. You had to believe other stories, but then I don’t know if any one would believe anything good of me anyway.
- Billy the Kid's comment to a Las Vegas Gazette reporter (December, 1880)
- About Billy the Kid website
- People thought me bad before, but if ever I should get free, I'll let them know what bad means.
- in an interview with a reporter from the Daily New Mexican after his capture at Stinking Springs.
- The West of Billy the Kid, by Frederick Nolan, page 323. ISBN 0-8061-3082-2
- ¿Quién es? ¿Quién es?
- Who is it? Who is it? (Last words)
- Desert USA, October 1998