Birds of a Father
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sylvester Jr.: Oh, father, I do wish you would give up this human hunt.
- Sylvester: We're not huntin' humans. We're huntin' birds.
- Sylvester: Okay, son. Start reading.
- Sylvester Jr.: [reading] In order to grow up to be a real cat, it is necessary to... chase birds, catch birds and... gulp!... eat birds? Oh, father! What are we, cannibals?
- Sylvester: Yeah, he-he-he... ahem. That is how we cats survive.
- Sylvester Jr.: Oh, how can I face my friends? My father shooting at helpless old ladies.
- Sylvester: Oh, look, son, she's about as helpless as a porcupine in a nudist colony. Sakes!
- Mel Blanc as Sylvester / Sylvester Jr.