Black Christmas (1974 film)
- Directed by Bob Clark. Screenplay by Roy Moore.
- These broads would hump the Leaning Tower of Pisa if they could get up there!
- [singing as she packs her suitcase] Alligators come through the gate, but goodbye leg if ya get away late! Lollies love to pop!
- Oh God damn it Claude, you little prick!
- [upon seeing that Mrs. MacHenry is coming inside the house] Speaking of proffesional virgins - here we have the queen of vaudeville herself!
- Why don't you go find a wall socket and stick your tongue in it, that will give you a charge?
- I think the little buggers schnockered, *son of a bitch*.
- Nash, you stupid son of a bitch, you've got a big God damn mouth!
- I didn't send my daughter in here to be drinking and picking up the boys.
- Filthy Billy, I know what did you nasty Billy!
- Agnes, I'm Billy! Don't tell what we did!
- Let my lick your pretty piggy cunt!
- [to Barb, while on the phone] I'll stick my tongue up your pretty pussy!
- [to Barb, while on the phone] [sombre] I'm going to kill you.
- [Quietly singing] Little baby bunting/ Daddy's went a-hunting/ Gonna fetch a rabbbit skin to wrap his baby Agnes in.
- Sergeant Nash: Excuse me? Could you give me the number at the sorority house? Please?
- Barb Coard: Yeah, sure. It's, ah... Fellatio 20880. Fellatio. It's a new exchange, FE.
- Sergeant Nash: That's a new one on me. How do you spell it?
- Barb Coard: Capital F, E, little L, LA, TIO.
- Sergeant Nash: Thanks.
- Barb Coard: Don't mention it.
- [after the mysterious caller hangs up]
- Clare Harrison: I don't think you should provoke somebody like that, Barb.
- Barb Board: Oh listen, this guy is minor league. In the city, I get two of those a day.
- Clare Harrison: Well maybe. But you know that town girl was raped a couple of weeks ago.
- Barb Coard: Darling, you can't rape a townie.
- Sargeant Nash: [after Sergeant Nash calls the sorority house] Who is this?
- Jessica Bradford: It's Jess.
- Sargeant Nash: Ms. Bradford, this is Sergeant Nash. Are you the only one in the house?
- Jessica Bradford: No. Phyll and Barb are upstairs asleep. Why?
- Sargeant Nash: Alright. Now I want do you exactly what I tell you without asking any questions, okay?
- Jessica Bradford: [Begins to question]
- Sargeant Bradford: No, no, no... no questions. Now just put the phone back on the hook, walk to the front door and leave the house.
- Jessica Bradford: What's wrong?
- Sargeant Nash: Please, Ms. Bradford, please just do as I tell you.
- Jessica Bradford: Okay. I'll get Phyll and Barb.
- Sargeant Nash: [Raising his voice] No, no, no, don't do that Jess.
- [Long pause]
- Sargeant Nash: Jess, the caller is in the house. The calls are coming from the house!
- If this movie doesn't make your skin crawl... It's On Too Tight!
- Christmas is coming early this year. And it's murder.
- The sort of Christmas you don't dream of.
- A Christmas with another colour brings a killer on the loose!
- Twas the Night, Before Christmas, and All Trough the House, a Creature was stirring. The Stocklings were Hung by the Chimney with care, but it was Hard to Say that St. Nick would be there. A Christmas with another colour brings a Killer on the Loose.
- Have Yourself a Scary Little, Black Christmas. It's Not at All Like the Ones You Used to Know.
- He Knows When You're Sleeping, He Knows if You're Awake, HE KNOWS...
- It's beginning to look a lot like -- bloodshed! Christmas is almost here, and a deranged, axe-wielding psycho is terrorizing a sorority. As it happens, the mad murder also makes obscene phone calls -- and he lives right above the girls...
- Olivia Hussey – Jess Bradford
- Keir Dullea – Peter Smythe
- Margot Kidder – Barbara ‘Barb’ Coard
- John Saxon – Lieutenant Kenneth Fuller
- Marian Waldman – Mrs.‘Mac’ MacHenry
- Andrea Martin – Phyllis ‘Phyll’ Carlson
- James Edmond – Mr. Harrison
- Doug McGrath – Sargeant Nash
- Art Hindle – Chris Hayden
- Lynne Griffin – Clare Harrison