Black Moon (1934 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Love battling against the sorcery of the jungle! (taglines)
- Stephen Lane: What kind of an island is St. Christopher?
- 'Lunch' McClaren: Oh, a nice island. Got to learn to like it, though. Same thing all the time. Same thing gets kinda tiresome, all the time. Still, I gotta good job. I runs this boat. Good eatin'. Store bought clothes, once in awhile. Gotta nice little girl too. Of course, she's a monkey-chaser.
- Stephen Lane: Monkey-chaser? What's a monkey-chaser?
- 'Lunch' McClaren: Oh, just a nickname they give the natives down there.
- Juanita Perez Lane: Orders! Who is he to give me orders?
- John Macklin: He's only the man who saved you from a living death. Those natives never thanked him for sending you away from the island and they've never forgotten it.
- Juanita Perez Lane: Neither have I.
- John Macklin: How can you say that? You've a fine husband and a beautiful child. She looks just as you did - before that black woman Ruva got hold of you and filled you with the sound of the drums and the sight of blood. Poisoned you with the voodoo!
- Dr. Raymond Perez: You know that no natives except the servants are allowed into the house!
- Juanita Perez Lane: He's a holy man. A priest. Their leader. He's above any servant! I've known him since I was a child.
- Dr. Raymond Perez: Then, let him remain in the hills where he belongs. If I ever find him in this house ever again, I'll have him whipped!
- Love battling against the sorcery of the jungle!
- Jack Holt — Stephen Lane
- Fay Wray — Gail Hamilton
- Dorothy Burgess — Juanita Perez Lane
- Cora Sue Collins — Nancy Lane
- Arnold Korff — Dr. Raymond Perez
- Clarence Muse — "Lunch" McClaren
- Madame Sul-Te-Wan — Ruva
- Lumsden Hare — Macklin
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|