Blood (video game)
Blood is a first-person shooter computer game from Monolith Productions released in 1997. It was followed by two expansion packs that same year, Cryptic Passage and the Plasma Pak. Its sequel, Blood II: The Chosen, was released in 1998, and it received an expansion pack called The Nightmare Levels in 1999.
- Caleb: Son of a bitch must pay!
- Caleb: [singing to himself, when the game is idle for a while] strangers in the night... humm, mmmm.
- Caleb: [after shooting open the iron gate to the first building in the game] Open for business...
- Caleb: And when you get to hell, tell them I sent you. You can get a group discount.
- Ophelia and Gabriella: You can't kill what is already dead.
- Caleb: [gets gun] Hmm..."Point away from face and fire"! Sounds easy enough.
- Stephan Weyte as Caleb
- Jason Hall as Tchernobog
- Ted D'Arms as Gideon
- Michael Shapiro as Ishmael
- Lani Minella as Ophelia Price and Gabriella