Blue Bloods (2010-current) is a television series which combines procedural police work with family drama.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 4 Season 4
- 4.1 Unwritten Rules [4.01]
- 4.2 The City That Never Sleeps [4.02]
- 4.3 To Protect And Serve [4.03]
- 4.4 Lost And Found [4.05]
- 4.5 Drawing Dead [4.07]
- 4.6 Justice Served [4.08]
- 4.7 Bad Blood [4.09]
- 4.8 The Bogeyman [4.12]
- 4.9 Open secrets [4.15]
- 4.10 Secret Arrengements [4.19]
- 4.11 Custody Battle [4.20]
- 4.12 Above and Beyond [4.21]
- 5 Season 5
- 5.1 Partners [5.01]
- 5.2 Loose Lips [5.05]
- 5.3 Most Wanted [5.06]
- 5.4 Occupational Hazards [5.07]
- 5.5 Power of the Press [5.08]
- 5.6 Baggage [5.11]
- 5.7 Home Sweet Home [5.12]
- 5.8 The Poor Door [5.14]
- 5.9 Power Players [5.15]
- 5.10 Occupational Hazards [5.17]
- 5.11 Bad Company [5.18]
- 5.12 Through the Looking Glass [5.19]
- 6 Season 6
- 7 External links
- Sgt. Renzulli: Hey, college boy, tell your brother the first rule of riding in my car.
- Danny: Jamie, tell your boss I know Brooklyn better than a Manhattan cop.
- Jamie: This is me, keeping my mouth shut.
- Erin: If anyone's going to punch my ex out it's going to be me.
- Frank: I wouldn't mind being there to see that.
Officer Down [1.04]
- Frank: I think you're stuck with the role of bad cop.
- Erin: Which is ironic since I'm the only one in the family who isn't.
After Hours [1.10]
- Det. Curatola: You enjoying yourself, Reagan?
- Danny: How could I not be? Come on. We just took a statement from a six-four transsexual escort who thinks her Labradoodle was dognapped by her shrink. How can I not be having fun right now?
- Danny: This is the New York that I love-- the one you never see on a postcard.
- Det. Curatola: Now, there's an untapped market; tranny hooker postcards.
Little Fish [1.11]
- Det. Curatola: Well, listen, here's what we're gonna do; We're gonna figure out who did this, and we're gonna string him up by his family jewels. It's not gonna bring her back, but it's gonna make you feel better.
- Frank: Nothing undermines our way of life more than the taking of it.
- Henry: It's the losses that keep you up at night.
Family Ties [1.12]
- Frank: (speaking to Danny and Jackie about the car bomb and its ties to the Russian mob) I want Grushenko for this. They say his people have a code of silence. What they really have is a code of betrayal. That's how we got the brigades the first time and that's how we'll finish them now.
- Chief Winston: Yes, sir.
- Frank: No one's turning my city into Baghdad.
Age of Innocence [1.16]
- Jackie: So if you're single and unhappy at work you're a suspect for murder.
To Tell the Truth [1.18]
- Frank: Family is what makes us strong.
All That Glitters [1.20]
- Jackie: Do you Reagans ever take a day off?
- Danny: Not if we can help it.
The Blue Templar [1.22]
- Frank: Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid. :Henry: Raymond Chandler?
- Frank: (nods) His definition of a hero.
- Frank: We all die son, it's just a question of when.
Critical Condition [2.03]
- Danny: Never date a girl with a gun.
- Jacob: I am innocent.
- Erin: I am an assistant district attorney for the city of New York. Do you know how many times a day I hear those three words.
Leap of Faith [2.12]
- Frank: My mother was a saint. My wife was a saint especially by the time she was chasing four kids under ten around the house.
- Frank: The only thing harder than being a cop is being married to one.
- Jackie: You guys get together every week to eat and fight. You sure you're not Italian?
- Danny: Nope Irish. We just drink a little more.
The Life We Chose [2.14]
- Frank: Courage is not the absence of fear it is the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
Front Page News [3.11]
- Frank: There's no mistake you can make that I already haven't been there, done that.
No Regrets [3.18]
- Jamie: It's not like you don't have any experience with crazy people
- Erin: You grew up in a house full of them.
Unwritten Rules [4.01]
- Eddie: An eye for an eye.
- Jamie: Leaves the whole world blind.
- Eddie: Last time I checked Gandhi wasn't a cop.
The City That Never Sleeps [4.02]
- Jamie: I'm not saying working midnights is fun but I don't think you can call yourself a New York City cop until you've survived a few.
To Protect And Serve [4.03]
- Jamie: (talking about being a Reagan) Sometimes it helps. Sometimes it just puts a target on your back.
Lost And Found [4.05]
- Jamie: Even when you do what seems like the right thing it can still turn out wrong.
Drawing Dead [4.07]
- Eddy: Don't take this the wrong way, you drive just like my grandmother.
- Jamie: Well you drive like my brother when he was 14.
Justice Served [4.08]
- Eddie: Chicks like dating firefighters. Do you ever see a beefcake calendar with NYPD? You don't.
- Jamie: Maybe I'll start one.
Bad Blood [4.09]
- Baez: He's my brother and I'm the only one who gets to kill him.
The Bogeyman [4.12]
- Jamie: As my father told me, you can't save every puppy in the pound.
Open secrets [4.15]
- Jamie: Some times people don't appreciate the way you try to keep them safe.
- Henry: Until something goes wrong.
Secret Arrengements [4.19]
- Jamie: You work together long enough either you hate each other…
- Eddie: Or we make out on the side walk?
- Eddie: He's only ever seen me in my uniform. I look like a 12 year old boy dressing up for Halloween.
Custody Battle [4.20]
- Danny: Reagan family rule #1: Reagans can talk smack all night long. Outsiders talk smack, there's going to be a fight.
- Jamie: When it comes to sticking up for his kids, my old man doesn't take any prisoners.
Above and Beyond [4.21]
- Eddie: Ah, another day of crime fighting. We should get capes.
- Erin: You have to remember that I was there for your first crush. Theresa Mancini and she was bossy and opinionated and it's kind of your thing.
Loose Lips [5.05]
- Baez: He give you anything?
- Danny: Yeah, a stubborn attitude.
- Baez: A Reagan. I'm shocked
Most Wanted [5.06]
- Nicky: Mom, I'm a Reagan. Something good happens that just means something bad is right around the corner.
Occupational Hazards [5.07]
- Henry: I'm all for benefit of the doubt, so long as I'm dead certain who benefits from the doubt.
- Jamie: What does that mean?
- Henry: It means I wanna be sure the person is innocent before I let him or her off the hook.
- Jamie: So, you're all for the benefit of the doubt as long as there is no doubt.
- Henry: Exactly.
Power of the Press [5.08]
- Baez: We work together, we catch hell together.
- Eddie: My kingdom for an empty bench where I can devour my cheeseburger.
Home Sweet Home [5.12]
- Jamie: I just want to say how blessed we are to have this food, this house and four generations of Reagans sitting around this table. We should never take that for granted. That's an order.
- Frank: Where are you going?
- Henry: Out.
- Frank: What are you 16?
- Eddie: You once told me you can't save every puppy in the pound and now you're the one getting too close.
The Poor Door [5.14]
- Eddie: Guy's a real box of rocks.
- Jamie: You don't got to pass a test to become a criminal.
- Eddie: Oh you need help. Thirty seconds ago you were trying to kill us. Now you need help.
Power Players [5.15]
- Eddie: This was a really bad guy, so why do I feel so guilty?
- Jamie: Because you're a good guy.
- Eddie: I killed a guy before he killed me. I don't want a damn medal.
Occupational Hazards [5.17]
- Jamie: So you’re all for the benefit of the doubt as long as there is no doubt.
- Baez: He said jump, you said on who?
Bad Company [5.18]
- Danny: When we were calling the wheel looking for someone who spoke Serbian you were the only one in the entire department who fit age and physical profile.
- Eddie: I hope that means young and hot.
- Jamie: (about Eddie) She's the best. She's tough as nails. I trust her with my life.
Through the Looking Glass [5.19]
- Erin: Don't give me that, you play like a girl look, because I play like a girl who grew up with three brothers.
With Friends Like These [6.04]
- Danny: Can't save everyone.
- Jamie: We can try.
- Danny: Did you forget how to dial a phone, Ronnie?
- Ronnie: I didn't know anyone was gonna do anything last night. Last time I saw those guys, Sal was telling us all to get out.
- Danny: Right, and you all just went home and watched The Bachelorette, is that it?