Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robert Francis "Bob" McDonnell (born June 15, 1954) is an American former politician. He was the 71st Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia and was on the executive committee of the Republican Governors Association.
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We are broke, have an unconscionable amount in credit card debt already, and this Inaugural is killing us!
- Maureen McDonnell, quoted on Daily News, "Former Virgina Gov. Bob McDonnell and wife indicted on corruption charges", January 21, 2014.
- This has been both a heartbreaking and humbling period of time for me and for my family. But what I can control is how I react to things and what I can control is how to make Virginia a better state.
- Quoted on The Huffington Post, "Bob McDonnell Laments Scandal: A 'Heartbreaking And Humbling Period Of Time'", December 5, 2013.
- I don’t think any politician wants to be exposed as doing the things Bob McDonnell did. It doesn’t matter if it’s a crime or not.
- Barak Cohen, a former federal prosecutor who does white-collar defense work at Perkins Coie, quoted on Washington Post (January 29, 2016), "McDonnell’s case might help others accused of corruption"