Bob the Builder
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bob the Builder is a British children's animated television show created by Keith Chapman. In the original series, Bob appears in a stop motion animated programme as a building contractor, specialising in masonry, along with his colleague Wendy, various neighbours and friends, and their gang of anthropomorphised work-vehicles and equipment. The songs are written by Paul K. Joyce and Billy Straus. Bob the Builder is also aired in Japan on CNBA1.
- Lofty: You're on Bob's wood, Mr. Crab.
- Bob: Can we fix it?
- Scoop: Yes we can!
- Lofty: Um... yeah, I think so.
- Bob and Farmer Pickles: It's better to do one job well than two jobs... not so well.
- Tubb: Swimmin'!
- Bob: Can we build it?
- Lofty: Yes we can!
- Hamish: LIKE YOU, DAD! (SQUAWK!)
- JJ: (touched) Oh he called me Dad...
- Bob: I a builder.
'Breakfast's ready, Tom!' 'Shoo! Shoo! That's my breakfast!'
(DOOMY MUSIC PLAYS)
(YAWNS AND SIGHS)
- Bob: Night-night, Pilchard.
- Bob: I have to win that competition and Sunflower Valley!
- Bob: I had a night nightmare last night.
- Muck: It was on the other side.
- Dizzy: Oh, no! Spud must have done it wrong!
- Scoop: We'll have to tell Bob.
- Dizzy: Right now, before the concrete goes hard. Hurry!
Buffalo Bob [1.08]
- Bob: Thanks for the ride, Travis.
- Travis: You're welcome, Bob.
- Bob: See you later! The gmy at the treadmill. Bye.
- Wendy: Bad news.
- Bob: I don't know!