Bohemian Rhapsody (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fearless lives forever (taglines)
- [Quoting Zoroaster] "Good thoughts, good words, good deeds." Just like you taught me, papa.
- The human condition requires a bit of anesthesia.
- Roger, there's only room in this band for one hysterical queen.
- I am the lead singer not the leader of the band.
- I'm just a musical prostitute.
- We're family. We believe in each other. That's everything.
- I'm not going to be anybody's victim, AIDS poster boy or cautionary tale.
- Brian May: It's America. They're Puritans in public, perverts in private.
- Ray Foster: Mark these words. No one will play Queen.
- Roger Taylor: How many more "Galileo"'s do you want?!
- Mary Austin: [to Freddie] I love the way you move on stage. The whole room belongs to you. Don't you see what you can be?
- Freddie Mercury: I enjoyed the show. I also, I write songs.
- Brian May: Our lead singer just quit.
- Freddie Mercury: Well then, you're going to need someone new.
- Ray Foster: Bohemian...
- Brian May: Rhapsody.
- Ray Foster: Rhapsody. What is that?
- Freddie Mercury: An epic poem.
- Ray Foster: It goes on forever, six bloody minutes!
- Freddie Mercury: I pity your wife if you think six minutes is forever. [pause] And you know what? We're going to release it as our single.
- Ray Foster: [laughs] Not possible. Anything over three minutes, and the radio stations won't program it. John?
- John Reid: Yeah, we need radio. Format is three minutes.
- Ray Foster: What about 'I'm in Love with My Car'?
- [disappointed look on Queen's faces before Freddie kicks Ray's desk]
- Ray Foster: Well, that's the kind of songs teenagers can crank up the volume in their car and bang their heads to. Bohemian Rhapsody will never be that song.
- Mary Austin: What do you want from me, Freddie?
- Freddie Mercury: Almost everything.
- [Freddie enters wearing an extravagant outfit]
- Brian May: That's a nice fancy dress, Fred.
- Freddie Mercury: I've got to make an impression, darling!
- Brian May: You look like an angry lizard!
- John Reid: So, tell me. What makes Queen any different from all of the other wannabe rockstars I meet?
- Freddie Mercury: Tell you what it is, Mr. Reid. Now we're four misfits who don't belong together, we're playing for the other misfits. They're the outcasts, right at the back of the room. We're pretty sure they don't belong either. We belong to them.
- Brian May: I want to give the audience a song they can perform. [Starts to do two stomps, then a clap. Roger and John join in, followed by their wives, continuing the 'stomp-stomp-clap' that's the beat for "We Will Rock You."]
- Freddie Mercury: What is the lyric?
- Roger Taylor: You're a legend, Fred.
- Freddie Mercury: We're all legends. [pause] But you're right, I am a legend.
- Jim Beach: They just need a bit of time.
- Freddie Mercury: What if I don't have time?
- Freddie Mercury: Let's go and punch a hole in the roof of Wembley Stadium.
- Brian May: Actually, Wembley Stadium doesn't have a roof.
- Freddie Mercury: Then we'll punch a hole in the sky.
- Fearless lives forever
- The only thing more extraordinary than their music is his story
- The music you know, the story you don't
- Rami Malek - Freddie Mercury / Farrokh Bulsara
- Lucy Boynton - Mary Austin
- Gwilym Lee - Brian May
- Ben Hardy - Roger Taylor
- Joe Mazzello - John Deacon
- Aidan Gillen - John Reid
- Allen Leech - Paul Prenter
- Tom Hollander - Jim Beach
- Mike Myers - Ray Foster
- Aaron McCusker - Jim Hutton
- Meneka Das - Jer Bulsara
- Ace Bhatti - Bomi Bulsara
- Priya Blackburn - Kashmira Bulsara
- Max Bennett - David
- Dermot Murphy - Bob Geldof
- Dickie Beau - Kenny Everett
- Jack Roth - Tim Staffell
- Neil Fox-Roberts - Mr. Austin
- Philip Andrew - Reinhold Mack
- Michelle Duncan - Shelley Stern