Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boris Epshteyn (born August 14, 1982) is a Republican political strategist, investment banker, attorney, and senior advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 campaign for President of the United States. He had previously worked on the McCain-Palin campaign.
- We all know why the Democrats had him there, it’s to obscure the fact that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have failed at keeping this country safe.
- Barack Obama may have won in 2008 in North Carolina due to illegal voting.
Quotes about Epshteyn
- He sees every night as combat and he goes in as very combative.
- Boris is abrasive, that is who he is both on the air and off.
- He is everything you want in a surrogate because he believes in his candidate.