Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bradley Denton (born 7. June 1958 in Towanda, Kansas) is an American science fiction author.
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Buddy Holly is Alive and Well on Ganymede (1991)
- All page numbers from the mass market paperback edition published by Avon Books
- A belief in the purposeful complexity of Fate is always more comforting than random, straightforward facts. This may be why Mother preferred to believe in Atlantis and UFOs rather than in virtually everything else.
- p. 26
- Upon finding his quarry, he would learn what he could, make an evaluation, and act accordingly. Then he would tell his superiors whatever they wanted to hear, just as he always had.
- p. 63
- Nowhere in the world can you find a wider variety of empty calories than at any American convenience store.
- p. 84
- Death is meaningless unless it happens to someone you know.
- p. 107
- In most Life Situations, the truth is irrelevant. Once in a great while, however, it’s the only thing you've got.
- p. 114
- How many members of the fleshbound masses do you think will listen to him? He’s making sense, and they don’t respond to that.
- p. 121
- “This is coercion,” Bruce thundered.
The patrolman smiled. “No, sir,” he said. “This is Texas.”
- p. 173
- Look, I learned from your uncle that when the universe turns out to be insane, the wise man embraces insanity.
- pp. 213-214