|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- New York is a giant place and no matter how big you get, there's still going to be a ton of people who haven't heard of you.
- The Observer, 2013; Corinne Jones (3 November 2013). Brandon Stanton's New York stories. The Observer. Retrieved on 2013-11-09.
- When you say journalist, it's like oh -- how many sources have you fact checked? When you say photographer -- it's, why are your photos a little bit out of focus? The answer is because I don't care. I like to call myself a storyteller so I don't have to worry about other people's definition of what correct work is.
- CBS News, 2014; . Blogger makes intimate connections with strangers on streets of NYC. CBS NEWS (January 2, 2014). Retrieved on January 6, 2014.
- The fact that people are so willing to disclose (deeply personal issues in their lives) shows you how much we avoid talking about these very serious issues in our everyday lives,
- CBS News, 2014 . Blogger makes intimate connections with strangers on streets of NYC. CBS NEWS (January 2, 2014). Retrieved on January 6, 2014.